Guest MCDERMAN

Well I am white and honestly I hate that word A LOT. Plus you are the only person I have seen on this board to use it

white guilt nigga

damn didnt know people gave fucks about the shit I post on here. Oh yeah ur guys pussy start hurtin for sayin the word nigga

According to your profile you're 25, please act your age. It's bad enough we have a bunch of kids on summer break running a muck in this thread, the least you can do is behave like an adult.

The next time I have to warn you, you'll be banned.

Everyone else, don't add fuel to the fire. Speak with your down votes and don't acknowledge these 50-post trash talkers. You know better!

You've got to be kidding me. Toki questions your judgement and gets a warning point, and this guy uses a racist term multiple times AFTER being confronted about it and is given another warning? 

It looks like he's been banned because you can't go to his profile anymore. Bye bye Mr. Racist!

lol  Just another day in the Blink thread...  

This is better than The O.C.  Or Jersey Shore, or whatever is current right now.  I think this thread is what's current right now...

So what's the next topic of discussion on the list of everything EXCEPT Blink 182 vinyl records with splatter smeared all over them.

lets get back on topic... I need me some poo splatter!

and to whoever said EOTS is back online (somewhere in the 10000 posts today) it isn't in stock. I noticed they listed ghost busters also and that shows as out of stock too.

p.s. --- imagine how many pages this topic would be if everyone stayed on topic... but i'm guilty too ;)

lets get back on topic... I need me some poo splatter!

and to whoever said EOTS is back online (somewhere in the 10000 posts today) it isn't in stock. I noticed they listed ghost busters also and that shows as out of stock too.

p.s. --- imagine how many pages this topic would be if everyone stayed on topic... but i'm guilty too ;)

That Ghostbusters glow in the dark 10" is available in select HT stores and I'm getting a bunch more for HT.com as well.

What's with the edit and/or quality issues that I keep hearing about on EOTS, and will they be fixed? I ordered a copy from eBay and it hasn't come yet...but I'd get an updated, corrected version of it if it was available.

at the end of Dysentery Gary it sounds  a little distorted, and on All the Small Things mark says "the state looks down on the TV" instead of "the state looks down on sodomy".

Does anyone know if the previous presses of EOTS sound good?