Is anyone willing to sell a MTTS (any variant) at a decent price? I figured that since I ordered Greatest Hits, I might as well get the live show.

Also, how are you guys getting these 15% off things at Hot Topic? I haven't gotten one in my last 3 orders..

Can anyone tell me how to use the HT+1 points? I have purchased many things (records) from HT and I have a good amount of points but never got any discount or 15% off..

Does the 15% get automatically applied to your order or you have to manually do something to use the points?

HT+1 Terms and Conditions

HT+1® TERMS AND CONDITIONS

These Terms and Conditions contain important information about HT+1. Please read carefully before you enroll. By entering your information and creating an account, you're agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. 

ELIGIBILITY: The Hot Topic loyalty program ("HT+1 " or the "Program") is made available by Hot Topic, Inc. ("Hot Topic"), and is offered to residents of the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico who have a valid email account. No purchase is necessary to become a member. Other U.S. territories and possessions cannot participate in the Program at this time. Some states may restrict participation in the Program. Details about any state restrictions are available during online registration. Children under the age of 13 must enroll through a parent or legal guardian. Enrolled and active members can receive benefits based on participating in activities and/or purchasing products sold at participating Hot Topic retail stores or through Hot Topic's web site: www.hottopic.com ("Web Site"). Hot Topic employees are not eligible for participation in the Program. 

REGISTRATION: To participate in HT+1, you must create a member account ("account") by registering your information with Hot Topic in a Hot Topic store, on our kiosks, or on the Web Site. You must have a valid email address to receive offers and other Program benefits. One email address per account. It is your responsibility to read the full Terms and Conditions at the time that you register. By providing the required information to Hot Topic and creating an account, you're confirming that you've read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions. 

BENEFITS: All active members of HT+1 are automatically eligible for the following:

·      You will receive a discount on Hot Topic merchandise for your birthday. 

·      You will have the opportunity to participate in exclusive promotions. 

·      You will receive advance notice about in-store events, sales and new merchandise in stores and online via email from Hot Topic. 

·      You will be able to shop online faster by storing your shopping preferences. 

·      When you make purchases in our stores or online at the Web Site, and even when you just visit a Hot Topic Store or kiosk, you'll be able to earn points ("Points") toward other benefits offered from time to time. For each purchase you make while you are an active member, you'll receive one hundred (100) Points for each dollar of the net purchase price of all items purchased. The "net purchase price" is the price of the item(s) purchased only (excluding money donated for charity), and will not include taxes, delivery and shipping costs, price alterations and purchases of gift cards. Points will post to your account within 14 days from the date of any qualified in-store or online purchase. Unused Points will expire 18 months from the day they are posted. If merchandise is returned, the earned Points will be deducted from the oldest Points in your account (the Points that are closest to expiration). Members may also earn Points by visiting participating Hot Topic retail stores. Ten (10) Points will be awarded per store visit. However, Points will only be awarded once per day and will only be awarded if the member registers the store visit with a store sales associate or on our Hot Topic kiosks. Once you have accumulated 15,000 Points, you will receive a 15% discount on your next Hot Topic purchase in a store or online. Hot Topic will notify you by email when you've earned the discount. The email message will give you details about how to take advantage of the discount. Points have no cash value and may not be purchased or redeemed for cash or credit.

Google: Use it, love it, live it.

Is anyone willing to sell a MTTS (any variant) at a decent price? I figured that since I ordered Greatest Hits, I might as well get the live show.

Also, how are you guys getting these 15% off things at Hot Topic? I haven't gotten one in my last 3 orders..

Can anyone tell me how to use the HT+1 points? I have purchased many things (records) from HT and I have a good amount of points but never got any discount or 15% off..

Does the 15% get automatically applied to your order or you have to manually do something to use the points?

Basically every time you accumulate $150 total spent between either online or in store you get a 15% off coupon.  But sometimes they don't automatically enter them for you and you have to call customer service and give them your order number (make sure you save your receipts/online order invoices) so they can credit you with HT+ points.  I've had to do this several times myself.

Basically every time you accumulate $150 total spent between either online or in store you get a 15% off coupon.  But sometimes they don't automatically enter them for you and you have to call customer service and give them your order number (make sure you save your receipts/online order invoices) so they can credit you with HT+ points.  I've had to do this several times myself.

i have too. the online orders are hit or miss when it comes to seeing the points in your account.

HT+1 Terms and Conditions

HT+1® TERMS AND CONDITIONS

These Terms and Conditions contain important information about HT+1. Please read carefully before you enroll. By entering your information and creating an account, you're agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. 

ELIGIBILITY: The Hot Topic loyalty program ("HT+1 " or the "Program") is made available by Hot Topic, Inc. ("Hot Topic"), and is offered to residents of the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico who have a valid email account. No purchase is necessary to become a member. Other U.S. territories and possessions cannot participate in the Program at this time. Some states may restrict participation in the Program. Details about any state restrictions are available during online registration. Children under the age of 13 must enroll through a parent or legal guardian. Enrolled and active members can receive benefits based on participating in activities and/or purchasing products sold at participating Hot Topic retail stores or through Hot Topic's web site: www.hottopic.com ("Web Site"). Hot Topic employees are not eligible for participation in the Program. 

REGISTRATION: To participate in HT+1, you must create a member account ("account") by registering your information with Hot Topic in a Hot Topic store, on our kiosks, or on the Web Site. You must have a valid email address to receive offers and other Program benefits. One email address per account. It is your responsibility to read the full Terms and Conditions at the time that you register. By providing the required information to Hot Topic and creating an account, you're confirming that you've read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions. 

BENEFITS: All active members of HT+1 are automatically eligible for the following:

·      You will receive a discount on Hot Topic merchandise for your birthday. 

·      You will have the opportunity to participate in exclusive promotions. 

·      You will receive advance notice about in-store events, sales and new merchandise in stores and online via email from Hot Topic. 

·      You will be able to shop online faster by storing your shopping preferences. 

·      When you make purchases in our stores or online at the Web Site, and even when you just visit a Hot Topic Store or kiosk, you'll be able to earn points ("Points") toward other benefits offered from time to time. For each purchase you make while you are an active member, you'll receive one hundred (100) Points for each dollar of the net purchase price of all items purchased. The "net purchase price" is the price of the item(s) purchased only (excluding money donated for charity), and will not include taxes, delivery and shipping costs, price alterations and purchases of gift cards. Points will post to your account within 14 days from the date of any qualified in-store or online purchase. Unused Points will expire 18 months from the day they are posted. If merchandise is returned, the earned Points will be deducted from the oldest Points in your account (the Points that are closest to expiration). Members may also earn Points by visiting participating Hot Topic retail stores. Ten (10) Points will be awarded per store visit. However, Points will only be awarded once per day and will only be awarded if the member registers the store visit with a store sales associate or on our Hot Topic kiosks. Once you have accumulated 15,000 Points, you will receive a 15% discount on your next Hot Topic purchase in a store or online. Hot Topic will notify you by email when you've earned the discount. The email message will give you details about how to take advantage of the discount. Points have no cash value and may not be purchased or redeemed for cash or credit.

Google: Use it, love it, live it.

If I wanted to read all that I would've used Google, I asked here instead because I wanted a quick short answer about it. Thanks to the other poster who answered.

Yea, I've had to call customer service for 4 out of my 5 orders to get  my points credited.  I know I'm logged in when I'm making my purchase, so I'm not sure what gives....

I'm logged in too when I purchase something and they do give me the points but I've never seen any discount.. I guess calling will be the only way to get that 15% off which I probably won't do so I'll just keep accumulating points for no reason ha

i have too. the online orders are hit or miss when it comes to seeing the points in your account.

You have to log in to your account for online orders to give you points.

Yea, I've had to call customer service for 4 out of my 5 orders to get  my points credited.  I know I'm logged in when I'm making my purchase, so I'm not sure what gives....

yeah, I checked last month for the first time and half of my orders weren't applied to my account. I was logged in everytime, hence it showing up in my order history, but for some reason it didn't work. I had to call to have those points applied and my points total more than doubled haha

Also, make sure you check their math. She was trying to give me 1 point for every dollar spent, but It's more like 100 points for every dollar spent. She went from $1 = 1 point to $1 = 10 points to me finally doing the math for her and getting the $1 = 100 points I was supposed to.

I'm logged in too when I purchase something and they do give me the points but I've never seen any discount.. I guess calling will be the only way to get that 15% off which I probably won't do so I'll just keep accumulating points for no reason ha

I think the first code is when you reach 15,000 points. Have you gotten to that point yet? And I noticed today they expire after like a month or two, so maybe you didn't buy anything online for a couple months and it expired? I don't know haha

I'm pretty sure the points expire shortly after, so you might want to check on that if you want the discount.

If I wanted to read all that I would've used Google, I asked here instead because I wanted a quick short answer about it. Thanks to the other poster who answered.

You're absolutely right. Reading more than a paragraph is extremely difficult.

Ditto, I've emailed them though rather than called. I think they need to update their system or something so that points can be tracked more efficiently and coupons can be dispersed properly without having to hassle them. Meh.