10 LPs for $10 Grab Bag Sale!?!?!?!? Everything Has Shipped!

SeeMoreGlass

UPDATES!!!!! - NOVEMBER 21st 2013

Alright, all the spots are filled, which is hard for me to believe. I thought for sure I would only have 4 or 5 people be interested in this...

I have been going through my records and memorabilia stuff all morning looking for some awesome goodies for you guys. 

I had originally planned to end this a little later because I am really busy for the next week here and I think it is going to take me about a week to get everything put together, but I am going to get this out to all of you as soon as possible!

I am still waiting on 3 people to finish paying, but I think they all have PMs saying they will pay today...as soon as that happens I will do the drawing and start getting stuff ready to be sent out. 

Thank you all again so much!

UPDATES!!! NOVEMBER 22 2013

Alright everyone...I have all of your grab bags packed up...see

IMG_1170_zpsb919a6be.jpg

I had a night to myself and I packed these babys up watching Elmer Gantry (one of my favorite movies) and listening to Kevin Devine's Bulldozer record...which I'm ashamed to say is my first foray into the discography of K-Dev...but I'm digging it...

Anyway, I will most likely ship these out on Tuesday morning...so you should all be getting these soon...I will post a third and final update in this thread on Tuesday to let you know that everything has shipped...

I just want to say Thanks again so much for participating in this and that I had so much fun going through your tradelists and trying to give you things from my own collection that you will enjoy. I tried to make sure that all of you got your $10 worth. I think you will be super stoked on what I put together for you. If for some reason you get your package and think Its lame, hit me up and I'll try to make it right...although I doubt that is going to happen...

In a few of these packages I included some copies of my bands old album...we were called Dear Holden and the album is called Life On Comet Road. I also included some copies of my solo stuff (See More Glass - If You Really Want To Hear About It) just for funzies. If you happen to get those...give me some feedback...

Don't forget to come back to this thread after you get your package and post about what you got...

Thank you all again!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

FINAL UPDATE NOVEMBER 26th 2013

I just shipped everything out!! Woohoo!

I didn't get insurance or delivery confirmation so if your package does not show up in a week or two hit me up and we will get it figured out. I am going to hang on to the reciept just in case because we all know how awesome the USPS is at fucking things up...I did send a few of the packages priority because there was like a 10 cent difference, but I sent all of the records through Media Mail...

If you would either send me a PM or post in the thread that would be rad, so I know who has gotten what. 

I hope you enjoy your stuff, I know I had a blast with this...

Also, I was able to purchase the No Sleep Sub for 2014 and it is because of all of you...

so thank you again and enjoy!!

-Neal

Andylikescats 

Loveless Wrists 

Kess 

zacooper 

bluessinger

Castaway

Jilson324

ChardeeMacdennis

ThisScreamsNicky

Akellroolz

Alex! 

Dkelly41

Detroitsportsguy27

Adamrfox

dude you're not allowed to change your avatar. you're throwing me off!

although god damn do i love randy marsh so much

(free bump)

haha, I saw some other dude with the squints one and I figured it was time for a change

RANDY MARSH FOR PRESIDENT!!

In Other News...

NFG is gone...

I just wanted to say thank you all so much for the quick responses and for being so interested in this sale!

It has gotten off to a great start and I think it is going to be a lot of fun! :)

I have six people signed up and I only have 9 spots left!!!

Get yours while you can

Every package will include at least one LP?!?

The package could include anything...an LP, CD, T-shirt, or whatever. you are not guaranteed an LP, but, one of the packages the I will pick at random will have 10 LPs in it...

It is basically like a drawing where the "winner" gets the 10 LP grand prize, but everyone else who enters will get something...

Hey I wanna be in but I'm on my way to work and can't Paypal ya til I get home around 5 tonight.. If that's cool?

That fine man, I'll be accepting entries until all 15 sell out or until December 1st...whichever comes first