So this happened tonight

bossdj26

jack was on a panel in NYC doing a presentation on the rise and fall of paramount records at the new york public library...i came prepared with a couple albums and marker just in case he decided to hang around after...when it ended he left through a back door so i decided to do some sneaking/lingering after everyone was busy picking up the free 78RPM that they were giving away...

i saw a security guard get involved in some kind of conversation that looked out of the ordinary down a hallway and decided to hang around...couple minutes later jack white walked through the door in front of me and i almost lost my shit haha 

was able to stop him and thank him for all his music...think i actually called him mr. white :P he was a really cool guy and signed my live at third man vault package...brought a RSD copy of the elephant repress but couldn't handle taking out a second LP sleeve (go ahead and laugh at me)...luckily another girl (not my girlfriend who was with me mind you and thought i was wasting my time) saw what i was doing and decided to hang around and snapped that pic

included some images below...the copy of the 78RMP Paramount third man repress and the signature...the 78RPM is actually pretty rad...all the sleeves are different (actually ended with 2 of these) and are all vintage looking to look like the old mail order sleeves...

4xo2.jpg

dgnk.jpg

jack was on a panel in NYC doing a presentation on the rise and fall of paramount records at the new york public library...i came prepared with a couple albums and marker just in case he decided to hang around after...when it ended he left through a back door so i decided to do some sneaking/lingering after everyone was busy picking up the free 78RPM that they were giving away...

i saw a security guard get involved in some kind of conversation that looked out of the ordinary down a hallway and decided to hang around...couple minutes later jack white walked through the door in front of me and i almost lost my shit haha 

was able to stop him and thank him for all his music...think i actually called him mr. white :P he was a really cool guy and signed my live at third man vault package...brought a RSD copy of the elephant repress but couldn't handle taking out a second LP sleeve (go ahead and laugh at me)...luckily another girl (not my girlfriend who was with me mind you and thought i was wasting my time) saw what i was doing and decided to hang around and snapped that pic

included some images below...the copy of the 78RMP Paramount third man repress and the signature...the 78RPM is actually pretty rad...all the sleeves are different (actually ended with 2 of these) and are all vintage looking to look like the old mail order sleeves...

4xo2.jpg

dgnk.jpg

That is fantastic