The Graduate - Horror show EP

Just got this email regarding the order.

Corey Warning

to Corey

17 minutes agoDetails

First off, I'd like to thank you for picking up one of the last copies of Anhedonia and/or Horror Show. I'm glad to see there's still an interest in our music since the band became inactive in 2011. I hope you enjoy the LPs!

Next, I'd like to apologize for an error I made in calculating the shipping costs. I'm going to be shipping these Media Mail via USPS instead of First Class as I stated in the original details. As you may know, Media Mail ships a little slower... so here's what I'm doing to make it up to you:

1) I'm taking all the orders to the post office tomorrow instead of Monday

2) I'll be sending you a tracking # so you can see where your package is at. The extra charge is on me!

3) If you go to http://thegraduate.bandcamp.com/yum and enter the code "crumbles" before 11/26/13, you can download any music on our Bandcamp for 75% off. Feel free to share this code with your friends!!

Thank you again, and sorry for any inconvenience.

--

Corey Warning

@coreywarning

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought 3 copies when this went back up and gave the extras to some very dear friends. I absolutely love these guys and hate that they broke up. All I want to do is spread some love for these dudes! If anyone has Only Every Time and any other copies of Anhedonia other than the red with black smoke hit me up and maybe we can make a trade or I'll just buy them from you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...