Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

I called the Hot Topic by me and the girl checked the inventory, she said its an online only thing right now. They shipped out on the 17th so they wont be in stores until the 24th. And she also said her system is saying there are 180 of each still available. I dont know whats really going on but I figured I'd share what I heard.

Completely unadvertised, only available by clicking "band tees". I think a small fraction of the pressing was put up. Gotta be more to come. 

The only thing I worry about now is that when inventory is added, that seems to happen at any hour of the day. I was ready to get up at midnight for this on the 24th!

Completely unadvertised, only available by clicking "band tees". I think a small fraction of the pressing was put up. Gotta be more to come. 

The only thing I worry about now is that when inventory is added, that seems to happen at any hour of the day. I was ready to get up at midnight for this on the 24th!

I thought the exact same thing about the band tee thing. I kept tying in Circa Survive in the search and absolutely nothing came up but two shirts and Younglegs

The worst part is that I have an On letting Go in my checkout and it says that I have a quantity that is more than they have in stock and to lower it lol