Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

Yea, that confused me earlier. 

Probs a way to keep resellers out, which is a good thing.

Actually, resellers would become familiar with the format as they repeat the process, whereas fans of various artists that don't frequent the site will be at a disadvantage. So it would actually aid resellers.

What the hell, I thought they were going up on the 24th... hopefully Travis can come on and clear the situation up. Is there a list of what B&M stores they'll be available in?

Damn, was hoping to pick up a copy of each for my brother for christmas, he started collecting vinyl and circa is one of his favorite bands. If anyone has an extra copy and is willing to sell, PM me please. This would mean a lot to him and me!

They were supposed to go up the 17th but were delayed. Nobody knew the exact date that they would go up.

Actually, resellers would become familiar with the format as they repeat the process, whereas fans of various artists that don't frequent the site will be at a disadvantage. So it would actually aid resellers.

Yea you have a point. 

The links are still visible/working, earlier they were immediately taken down. Maybe they will put more up.

It's absolutely maddening that the "add to bag" button appears at first, and it's only when the page fully loads that it disappears and says "out of stock". Torturous.

Tell me about it, It's even worse when you do get one added to your cart only to be stopped at confirmation saying your order contains a higher quantity than they have in stock. Even though the quantity in the order is 1. :(

I called the Hot Topic by me and the girl checked the inventory, she said its an online only thing right now. They shipped out on the 17th so they wont be in stores until the 24th. And she also said her system is saying there are 180 of each still available. I dont know whats really going on but I figured I'd share what I heard.

which one? i'll be back in orange for the holidays and i'm thinking i'm going to try to swoop copies if i can make it out to a store.

It's absolutely maddening that the "add to bag" button appears at first, and it's only when the page fully loads that it disappears and says "out of stock". Torturous.

i reloaded and clicked "add to cart" before the button disappears. i thought it was a brilliant idea but it didn't work of course haha

There no HT app.

The original street date was the 17th, since they got delayed I expected them to get held back til next Tuesday but obviously they got up before that.

It looks like not all of these came in yet, there should be more of each going up online, not sure exactly when but I guess just keep an eye on this thread/the HT site. If I get any more exact info on when more are going up I will let you guys know. Could be later today...could be next week.

There is a small amount of these going to a few west coast stores but thats it for any stores getting them.

I'll try to get a list of stores getting these and when I do I'll post it here.

Already asking the label to make more of these so hopefully everyone can get a copy if you dont snag one when they go back up.

I know the band does not want any more of Juturna pressed since they have something planed for its 10 year in 2014. I'm going to try and talk them into getting it mastered for vinyl and doing it 2lp 45rpm!

I mean, they said a couple weeks ago that they want more pressed so people don't have to play flipper prices. Which is contradictory to whatever you are talking about.

I mean, they said a couple weeks ago that they want more pressed so people don't have to play flipper prices. Which is contradictory to whatever you are talking about.

Only pressing limited quantities on various vinyl variants is contradictory to their statements about flipper prices as well. They obviously want to preserve each vinyl's worth.

Oh and they also said that they will be definitely releasing more next year, so there could be some truth to the 10 year thing.

Only pressing limited quantities on various vinyl variants is contradictory to their statements about flipper prices as well. They obviously want to preserve each vinyl's worth.

Oh and they also said that they will be definitely releasing more next year, so there could be some truth to the 10 year thing.

Band's couldnt care less about the "value" of their limited colored vinyl. Why would a band want people to be able to flip their vinyl for 10 times the price? The band doesnt get anything from that, they'd rather you buy new copies.

Not even sure what that means. But ok.

Band's couldnt care less about the "value" of their limited colored vinyl. Why would a band want people to be able to flip their vinyl for 10 times the price? The band doesnt get anything from that, they'd rather you buy new copies.

When I said they, I was referring not only to the band, but also whomever else makes the decisions on pressing the vinyl. If they really wanted to have an unlimited press on black, or even repress the vinyl using the same colors as before, it would be possible. Though, I suppose pressing the same exact color wouldn't interest variant collectors. And what you said about selling new copies is obviously true, so why not press more so more people can pay retail where they see the profits (at least on the distribution to places such as HT)? Doesn't make much sense.