PO: '68 - Midnight 7" (Josh Scogin of The Chariot new band!)

daegor

Oh weird.

EDIT:  Well, looking it up it was only on tour for less than a year, so...  has he done anything else?  (it's a tough name to search for)

Oh I didnt see that. I found his facebook page. Just says he is a singer/songwriter thats been in a few bands that I hadnt heard of.

Got this in today and it's on clear vinyl. Looks great!

Did you get a digital download code with this? I didn't grab this before it sold out (had to save some money for Christmas)...figured if it had a digital download code it might show up on youtube or in stores like iTunes or Amazon sometime soon. I want to hear these songs. The live video is awesome.

Did you get a digital download code with this? I didn't grab this before it sold out (had to save some money for Christmas)...figured if it had a digital download code it might show up on youtube or in stores like iTunes or Amazon sometime soon. I want to hear these songs. The live video is awesome.

Nope no download code. Im gonna shoot them an email today and see if their is a way to get the tracks. Also the other track on this is great.

• 2 weeks later...