PO: '68 - Midnight 7" (Josh Scogin of The Chariot new band!)

daegor

No Sleep posted a picture of it today and said they have it on tour. I'm seeing them on the 18th so I'll confirm if they have it or not.

They could have just gotten them, which sucks! I know it's a tall order, but if you were able to pick one up for me, I'd be eternally grateful. I understand if not.

They could have just gotten them, which sucks! I know it's a tall order, but if you were able to pick one up for me, I'd be eternally grateful. I understand if not.

If they will let me/ if I have the extra cash I could do it. If they have a shirt I might have to snag one of those though. I missed The Chariots last show here and I've been forever bummed about it.

If they will let me/ if I have the extra cash I could do it. If they have a shirt I might have to snag one of those though. I missed The Chariots last show here and I've been forever bummed about it.

Totally. If you have extra cash, pick one up for me. PM me as soon as you can after, and as soon as I see it, I'll reimburse you. Thanks either way.