PO NOW: The Hotel Year (The Hotelier) - Home, Like No Place Is There

All the ones I got for members should be out. You should have gotten a tracking number via paypal. Or via pm from me. The only one that's not out yet is the one who got the last one. Will try to have that out by tomorrow.

Thanks again man! Cant wait to get this!

got the tracking this morning, thank you again for doing this, I really appreciate it!

This record is fantastic! I hope a German distro (denovali??) is picking this up soon so I can order the shit out of it.

I wouldn't count on that, since they didn't carry any other TE release after Signals Midwest's first album. Nevertheless I could ask them to add another copy to my order, if you want me to.

Got my tour copy in today from bobbydrake. He hooked it up. Digging the screened cover and lyric book. Anyone know if the lyric book is specific to the tour press?

I can't see anyone handmaking 2000 of those lyric books, the content is probably on a larger normal insert for the regular version.