PO NOW: The Hotel Year (The Hotelier) - Home, Like No Place Is There

• 3 weeks later...

Literally copied-and-pasted from my order confirmation email:

"You are entitled to a download of: - *Available January 27th (EST) at 12:00 AM* The Hotelier - Home, Like NoPlace Is There"

Originally, (to the best of my knowledge) the downloads were to be sent out on January 13th, but it got pushed back to weeks to the 27th.

Literally copied-and-pasted from my order confirmation email:

"You are entitled to a download of: - *Available January 27th (EST) at 12:00 AM* The Hotelier - Home, Like NoPlace Is There"

Originally, (to the best of my knowledge) the downloads were to be sent out on January 13th, but it got pushed back to weeks to the 27th.

yeah they changed that again: http://tinyengines.limitedrun.com/products/522437-the-hotelier-home-like-noplace-is-there-lp-pre-order

2/25 official release date 

* Album downloads will be sent out the week before the release date

Was NOT expecting that. I'm glad they'll be mixing it up this album, I usually stop listening to the first one after Nite Ratz

Same here.  I enjoy "It Never Goes Out" a lot but for some reason it always loses me.  The song on the Fest split and the two new songs (not counting this one) have me expecting this to be an aoty contender though.  The Fest song was my favorite song of 2013, and The Scope of All This Rebuilding is fucking amazing too.

I'm not sure how I feel about this song.  Some bands I listen to for my hxc fill, some bands I listen to to sing along to and have fun.

The song on the Fest split and the two new songs (not counting this one) have me expecting this to be an aoty contender though.  

I'm expecting AOTY contender as well. "Your Deep Rest" is one of the best songs I've heard in a while. It's been stuck in my head on and off since it was released.