PO NOW: The Hotel Year (The Hotelier) - Home, Like No Place Is There

Jesus, I thought some of the shows in my area had low turnouts when only 30 or 40 people show up. That sucks, hope all 5 of you bought some merch so those dudes could at least gas up and grab some grub.

Yeah there's not really a "scene" at all, which is unfortunate.  A year and a half ago Dowsing and The Island of Misfit Toys played and I was the only one there, haha.  Unfortunately I was the only one that bought merch, but I gave them a little extra because they probably didn't get much from the venue.

Yeah there's not really a "scene" at all, which is unfortunate.  A year and a half ago Dowsing and The Island of Misfit Toys played and I was the only one there, haha.  Unfortunately I was the only one that bought merch, but I gave them a little extra because they probably didn't get much from the venue.

I couldn't imagine...

From Tiny Engines' Facebook

"Because of the high demand we've added 800 black vinyl to the 2nd pressing for The Hotelier LP. This means Teal vinyl is back in stock now since we're no longer setting any of that color aside for our distributor. If you ordered a 4 LP package deal you'll get the black vinyl for no extra charge. 2nd pressing copies should be to us in mid-April and be shipping out in late-April. Thanks all! 

http://tnyn.gs/hotelyear"

From Tiny Engines' Facebook

"Because of the high demand we've added 800 black vinyl to the 2nd pressing for The Hotelier LP. This means Teal vinyl is back in stock now since we're no longer setting any of that color aside for our distributor. If you ordered a 4 LP package deal you'll get the black vinyl for no extra charge. 2nd pressing copies should be to us in mid-April and be shipping out in late-April. Thanks all! 

http://tnyn.gs/hotelyear"

Wow. incredible.

I think it's great that they are selling so many copies of the album, but why are their shows having crazy low turnouts? You'd think the album being so successful would mean more people at the shows.

They've been around the west coast and weird parts of the midwest lately. Very different than the east coast or chicago for this sort of stuff.

They've been around the west coast and weird parts of the midwest lately. Very different than the east coast or chicago for this sort of stuff.

Okay yeah that does make sense, I didn't think about it like that. I forget there's a scene on the East Coast that doesn't exist elsewhere.

Also. My order from Interpunk fell through as out of stock, but I ordered from No Idea last night and got shipping confirmation first thing this morning. I think that's the fastest turn around time ever from them. So fuck yeah.

Okay yeah that does make sense, I didn't think about it like that. I forget there's a scene on the East Coast that doesn't exist elsewhere.

Also. My order from Interpunk fell through as out of stock, but I ordered from No Idea last night and got shipping confirmation first thing this morning. I think that's the fastest turn around time ever from them. So fuck yeah.

Hmmm I ordered from No Idea as well thursday afternoon and still haven't got a shipping notification. Not sure how long they usually take to ship though. I just cannot wait to own this!

• 2 weeks later...

for those who missed out on the first press. Deathwish has gold copies too.

http://store.deathwishinc.com/product/TINYENG127v.html

Thanks for posting this!  I've been meaning to pick this up, and this was the perfect opportunity.  I've been meaning to pick up a few other things from the Deathwish distro as well.