Favourite Christmas Special / Movie

tomfiend

Haha, what happens on the actual show?

The Dogs are in a band called K9...and they have been on tour for a long time so they are going home to play a holiday show. The one dog named "Roll Over" hasn't spoken to his dad in a long time so it really bothers him when he goes home. He ends up wandering back to his old house and the neighbor woman tells him that his dad died which really upsets Roll Over because he never got to apologize to his dad for the huge fight that they had over him being in the band and making that his life

I won't spoil how it ends in case you see it...

I will say that the animation is awesome and the songs are pretty cool too. The scene where Roll Over is told that his dad is dead rips my heart out every time I see it...Pretty intense stuff for a cartoon for kids...

So Roll over and his dad got a spock-sarek situation going on. I can dig it.  I hope Roll Over's dad told someone that he loved Roll Over before he died.

Like I said man, you should check it out...Its kind of a typical end, but it is done really well and gives you that heartwarming christmas feeling...

You can actually purchase it for $1.99 here...Its the only place I can find it online

watched the two community christmas specials last night. they are both truly wonderful episodes.

i'm so darn excited to do some holiday baking and watch the muppets today!

The Charlie Brown Christmas Special is fucking weird, He is a clinically depressed miserable little fuck and the special has the weirdest timing and the most unresolved plot of all time. The first part is just Charlie explaining his depressing, the second part is him directing a play, and the third part is him dealing with trees and kids singing (which cures his depression). It is almost surreal to watch nowadays because he is comes across way more cynical and sad then you would think and the music is more amazing than you would think too. A+