po - states - paradigm lp

maximuss

it doesnt work on this pre-order. i tried, and then asked spartan on their facebook and they said it applies to everything else BUT this pre order. 

dont worry juan, you didnt miss anything. 

2jxqpy.png

edit- well shit, now its working. wtf. 

update - called them out about it on facebook, and they emailed me within 5 minutes...

"We hadn't intended on that code being able to work with the pre-order but we did create a discount code for people who had supported States on Kickstarter.  The side-effect was that it also enabled the 15% coupon for the States pre-order.

We're an honest group of people, so we'll hook you up with the discount.  We removed your comment however because it's just negative in general and we'd prefer not to see that on our Facebook."

update #2 - just got a $3 refund in my paypal. thats some pretty good customer service right there.

Edited by tokimedo

it doesnt work on this pre-order. i tried, and then asked spartan on their facebook and they said it applies to everything else BUT this pre order. 

dont worry juan, you didnt miss anything. 

2jxqpy.png

edit- well shit, now its working. wtf. 

update - called them out about it on facebook, and they emailed me within 5 minutes...

"We hadn't intended on that code being able to work with the pre-order but we did create a discount code for people who had supported States on Kickstarter.  The side-effect was that it also enabled the 15% coupon for the States pre-order.

We're an honest group of people, so we'll hook you up with the discount.  We removed your comment however because it's just negative in general and we'd prefer not to see that on our Facebook."

update #2 - just got a $3 refund in my paypal. thats some pretty good customer service right there.

We aim to please. :o