Reignwolf - Tour 7" (FFO: Amazing Talent/Blues/Classic Hard Rock)

daegor

If you haven't seen Reignwolf live, do it.  Here's a clip of him playing at a music fest I saw last summer (skip to the 2 minute mark to be blown away):

Some of the magic is lost unless you're watching him play, but I'd still love to pick up this 7" simply to support him.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=499106586874981&set=a.143487079103602.27694.110724575713186&type=1

Merry Christmas to ALL! North West Tour starts tomorrow with a Limited Edition 7" Vinyl along for the ride

#LimitedEdition #Reignwolf #Vinyl #MerryChristmas

BcWJg0WCMAAS7hE.jpg

EDIT:  The remaining copies are now available on his website!

http://www.reignwolf.com/store/products/limited-numbered-vinyl/

Holy shit yes. Fuck yes. Holy fuckin shit yes. I just watched that video and I am absolutely SOLD.

RIGHT?  We were all a little drunk watching that and we lost our minds.

He was the OPENING act, at like 1pm.  Most people said he was the best of the fest (which included Matthew Good, City and Colour, Jimmy Eat World, etc)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

heads up everyone.. there will be "cash on delivery" charge on all these Reignwolf 7".  If your order came to less than $10 you werent charged shipping and will get hit at delivery.

"No one was approached, you inquired so we filled you in as an individual. That is just the way orders are being shipped out for orders of a single vinyl which came to $10 or less. Each order of a single vinyl were charged $2-3 for packaging materials so it is packaged properly and so that it arrives undamaged (this is the cost you saw on each). These single orders weren't charged postal costs so they will be shipped COD."

maybe i missed something when I ordered but I was not aware of any COD charges for shipping.. 

:(

still excited. 

• 2 weeks later...