What's with the Snowing hype?

There's no denying they're a good band, but what's with the instant sell outs and 8 presses this year? I mean they're not THAT good. 

Edit: I pulled a South African deaf signer right there. I realize it was pressed in 2010. But still wondering why they are so popular with collectors. 

they really cater to the collectors market with their variants and alternate covers and stuff.

i can understand people who are into that sort of thing to really fall for a band like this.

i own the bullshit 7", and their debut 12", but just first presses of each.

i don't get into all that variant nonsense, i just want something to listen to.

8 pressings selling out in a year

Their LP came out in 2010 I believe... and theres so many pressings because they're all like 300 copies. 

Alright I completely buggered out really hard right there, my bad everyone. But still my statement about them being so popular stands.  

Anyone here remember Like Lions? I just remembered that was the reason I got into AC, Joe is an incredible guitarist.

Dig the two songs I have by them, but was never able to find anything else.  Also I always felt like Algernon lost something when they lost their second guitarist.  Seeing them in basements was the best.

I would also agree with the fact that I saw Snowing a few times when they first began and was never that into them.  I was really excited for them because i liked Street Smart Cyclist.