PO The Men - Tomorrow's Hits (Sacred Bones)

Only owning the first two albums and having streamed Open Your Heart once, I have to pretend this is a different band to wrap my head around that new song. Weird change. I guess New Moon was more like this new one?

Pretty much. They have been a different band since Open Your Heart. Progressively worse with each release. So goddamn generic. If they didn't release stuff on such a rad label I doubt anyone would care. Just lazy ass dated rock and roll now.

This band lacks more and more every release. Immaculada, for mainly being noise, is incredible. Leave Home was their pinnacle, to me at least. Open Your Heart was pretty okay, had a couple bangers but with that last record, I have lost complete interest in this band.

Just seem like a different band alrogether.

This band lacks more and more every release. Immaculada, for mainly being noise, is incredible. Leave Home was their pinnacle, to me at least. Open Your Heart was pretty okay, had a couple bangers but with that last record, I have lost complete interest in this band.

Just seem like a different band alrogether.

This dude articulated my point way better than I. Open Your Heart had a couple really awesome songs but was mostly crap. New Moon was utter shit. Campfire Songs was embarrassing as well. The band used to have so much energy and was so interesting. Then they kicked Chris Hansell out of the band and decided to be the most boring rock and roll band ever.

This dude articulated my point way better than I. Open Your Heart had a couple really awesome songs but was mostly crap. New Moon was utter shit. Campfire Songs was embarrassing as well. The band used to have so much energy and was so interesting. Then they kicked Chris Hansell out of the band and decided to be the most boring rock and roll band ever.

Yeah I have good memories with Immaculada. Only saw them the one time after Open Your Heart came out, seemed like they did their best to avoid the back catalogue. Being a rockstar must suck.

• 1 month later...

Ordered the deluxe the day the preorder went up but still haven't gotten a shipping notice?

I've preordered 5 albums from Sacred Bones in the last 2 years, and I always receive them 1-2 weeks after the release date. I have a friend who lives less than a mile from me who gets them early. Maybe they do it alphabetically?

I also ordered the day they went up.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got my red version in that I ordered directly from Sacred Bones. It did not include the cassette tape.

Mine didn't either, I think there was some misinformation regarding the tape coming with the standard red.

I've listened to this album once and I'm not quite a sure how I feel about it.  I'm hoping it grows on me like New Moon did, but this might be the last album of theirs I pickup without hearing it first.

• 5 months later...