PO: Chuck Ragan - Till Midnight

so, what's the deal with the pressing numbers of the blue variant?

S1D preorder: blue /850

Finest Vinyl preorder: blue /1000

Greehell preorder: blue /600

I'm tending to S1D numbers - however there are still 50 copies missing for an even total of 3000.

Or are we looking at 2 or 3 different blue variants here?

so, what's the deal with the pressing numbers of the blue variant?

S1D preorder: blue /850

Finest Vinyl preorder: blue /1000

Greehell preorder: blue /600

I'm tending to S1D numbers - however there are still 50 copies missing for an even total of 3000.

Or are we looking at 2 or 3 different blue variants here?

Aren't you also missing the black/blue swirl out of 100 (or was it 150) from the bundle?

Aren't you also missing the black/blue swirl out of 100 (or was it 150) from the bundle?

that's not what I meant.

S1D has announced:

100 black/blue (or is it 150? that makes more sense, because they add up to an even 3000)

850 blue

2000 black

two German distros have preorders up:

Finest Vinyl claims to have a blue vinyl /1000

Greenhell claims to have a blue vinyl /600

so either two pressing infos are wrong or we got 2 or even 3 different blue pressings.

• 2 weeks later...

that's not what I meant.

S1D has announced:

100 black/blue (or is it 150? that makes more sense, because they add up to an even 3000)

850 blue

2000 black

two German distros have preorders up:

Finest Vinyl claims to have a blue vinyl /1000

Greenhell claims to have a blue vinyl /600

so either two pressing infos are wrong or we got 2 or even 3 different blue pressings.

S1D did an exclusive blue pressng (/300) for the Non-typical 7". A limited blue pressing (/300) was also sold in europe - i think it is still up in the Finest webstore. These appear to be two different presses, at least from appearences. So maybe the Euro and American Till Midnight blue are seperate presses. Or maybe they pressed some in US and some in Europe, but still attemping to classify them under a master blue press. They may be easier than pressing everything in the states and shipping over a bunch of records for europe.

• 2 weeks later...

S1D did an exclusive blue pressng (/300) for the Non-typical 7". A limited blue pressing (/300) was also sold in europe - i think it is still up in the Finest webstore. These appear to be two different presses, at least from appearences. So maybe the Euro and American Till Midnight blue are seperate presses. Or maybe they pressed some in US and some in Europe, but still attemping to classify them under a master blue press. They may be easier than pressing everything in the states and shipping over a bunch of records for europe.

us & euro pressing of the blue 7"...

94QZ5C.jpg

EU version delayed. Got message from finestvinyl

Dear vinyl lover,

On 19.03.2014 your pre-ordered the following item in your order XXX finestvinyl: 

RAGAN, CHUCK
TILL MIDNIGHT (BLUE VINYL)
Format: LP+Dwn  Anzahl: 1

Unfortunately the release date has been put back to 25.04.2014 
We will ship your order as soon as the item arrives in our warehouse. Thank you so much for your patience!

Put the needle to the record,
the finestvinyl team