PO: Chuck Ragan - Till Midnight

There will be a Blue vinyl limited edition of 300 copies in Europe! 

Preorder here http://www.finestvinyl.de/de/item/69414/vinyl.26.html

That is just for the 7" single from the new album. Not the album itself.

Edit: I just saw someone mention a pre-order for the 7" a few posts back... missed it the first time. My bad.

• 2 weeks later...

I did the same stupid thing. I wanted the blue/black, and I actually like the shirt a lot too. The mug and journal are kind of dumb, but i'll get use out of them sometime.

Long story short, S1D kind of sucks. Price gouging to the max. Way to essentially charge extra for the rarest variant. 

I did the same stupid thing. I wanted the blue/black, and I actually like the shirt a lot too. The mug and journal are kind of dumb, but i'll get use out of them sometime.

Long story short, S1D kind of sucks. Price gouging to the max. Way to essentially charge extra for the rarest variant. 

I don't blame Side1Dummy.  I blame myself, and you.  If people wouldn't buy it then they wouldn't have these bundles.  They sell so we'll see more of them.  The shirt and LP package is what I would have bought.  The mug ok I'll spend $10 on it, not that I need it but sure.  The journal I don't know what I'll do with it.  So I overspent $25 for an LP on a rarer color.  The way I figured it I've bought records at a higher markup on ebay so meh just do it.

S1D sucks because you essentially lack self control and just overpaid for a bunch of crap that you don't even want? Sorry, but why expect them to change a shitty business practice if it works?

EDIT what Human Ton said.