How much warp is too much?

Hey guys, new here. Just got into vinyl, and have been buying all my favorite records from years ago, on vinyl for a couple of weeks. It's been great so far, mostly online purchases, but this last one seems to be a little bit "warped". I don't hear any noticeable distortion, no skips, but it does clearly wave a bit. Would this warrant a return for you guys? Or will it be ok as long as it's playing fine? HELP!

Yellowcard ‎– The Underdog EP 12" Black/? HR744-1

Here's what it's like:

hzd6pFV.gif?1

Ahhh, I see. That gif I posted is the actual record in question, it just made me cringe a little when I first noticed it hahaha. It's the first one like this I've gotten, I guess I'll let it go, play the shit out of it, and enjoy it haha. Thanks dudes!

First of many.  Its quite common and out of 1000 "new/newish" records I cant remember ever coming across one where the warp had any noticeable effect on the sound.

I'm gonna ask for some advice in this area too on a different matter.

I've got a 2x4 expedit in my apartment but the only place that it will fit is near our front windows where it's in constant sunlight so I've got a few records with minimal warping around the edges and lots of spine fading on the covers. The wife won't let me keep the shades down because she likes natural light in the apartment so I'm at a standstill on how to handle this.

Would keeping the vinyl packed outside of the jacket sleeve help to minimize warping or does that just stop ring wear?

I'm gonna ask for some advice in this area too on a different matter.

I've got a 2x4 expedit in my apartment but the only place that it will fit is near our front windows where it's in constant sunlight so I've got a few records with minimal warping around the edges and lots of spine fading on the covers. The wife won't let me keep the shades down because she likes natural light in the apartment so I'm at a standstill on how to handle this.

Would keeping the vinyl packed outside of the jacket sleeve help to minimize warping or does that just stop ring wear?

I'd get a thin sheet of particle board or mdf and tack it on to the back of the expedit.

That, or like the others said divorce

I'd get a thin sheet of particle board or mdf and tack it on to the back of the expedit.

That, or like the others said divorce

That unfortunately won't stop the entire unit from heating up and expanding/contracting which I personally would still be concerned about.

Does your wife work from home (or not work)? Can't you just get blinds or curtains?

Couldn't you get the blackout style curtains and tack them on the back of the expedit?  If you can't close the curtains to the window you can just have curtains covering the expedit?    I'd have to imagine anything including the particle board or curtain thing would be better than nothing at this point.