PO: Angels & Airwaves - We Don't Need To Whisper (Gold Package)

Second spin through and i cannot say it enough. Not only do they look good, but the audio quality on these is top notch. Sounds amazing. Great job from SRC and whoever did the mastering on these. Crystal clear .

I can't wait to get mine! I've got the pink C/D disc coming so it should be cool

got mine today! i'm psyched because it is my favorite AVA album. 

but they didnt include the sticker.. which im not crazy bummed on but with how much this cost, im kinda irritated that they would just leave something out.

the etching is pretty stupid . but i was able to get a pic where you can actually see it a little.

the gatefold is pretty sick. i loved the WDNTW imagery.

20pdb2g.jpg

i was talking about this, but the insert looks really good laid out like that!

Well when we get our I will be happy to post pictures of our D side etchings to see which one is better lol. I just wanted to see what a translucent pink would look like on vinyl and the color sounded more interesting to me than just having all purple

WfYTBEll.jpg?1

I think the purple disc shows the etching better since it's less transparent

Lol. Almost 2 months later, and I still remembered. That pink does look pretty, though.

i know this might not be the proper place for this, but I dont want to make a thread for an album that may or may not have a vinyl pressing.

new angels and airwaves song got leaked. its hard to track down because it keeps getting deleted on youtube due to rights etc.

let me know what you guys think.

http://vimeo.com/107848115

i know this might not be the proper place for this, but I dont want to make a thread for an album that may or may not have a vinyl pressing.

new angels and airwaves song got leaked. its hard to track down because it keeps getting deleted on youtube due to rights etc.

let me know what you guys think.

http://vimeo.com/107848115

I like the new direction they are going in. Definitely took a lot of the outer-space feel to their rock sound

I really like the track. Most noticeable thing to me is how AVA seems to only have 2 members now according to the press photo.