PO: Cloud Nothings-Here and Nowhere Else

Did anyone go to their show in Buffalo last night? I'm seeing them on Sunday and I'm wondering what's at the merch table. I need their first and second albums. Also I would probably buy that slipmat

To anyone else wondering, they had the new album and s/t, as well as the split 7" with relaxer. There was also a pretty cool poster but no slipmat.

The set was awesome. They played the entirety of HANE and AOM (minus Our Plans). They skipped the walking off stage part and went right into the encore (No Future, No Past & Wasted Days) which was definitely a set highlight. My only real complaint was the 3 sweaty shirtless bros in the mosh pit.

The sound on this also doesn't seem like anything special. I put another record on immediately after and made it stand out how not quite dynamic the sound from the record was.

Lol I just played this record for the first time and thought my needle busted or something. Had to play another record to be sure.

First play through of side 1 of the us press of this and it sounded absolutely terrible! I mean dull and lifeless, muddy, dirty whatever it sounded like shit. Side 2 is a bit cleaner but really this is pretty below par. Im pretty fierce about it to be honest. Not sure if this is the lofi style they were going for but it has no edge to anything, drums, guitar, even vocals sounds muddy.

I would not purchase this album on vinyl until they get their act together and repress this properly. Now I need to really compare this vinyl release to the digital copy. If the digital is a whole lot less muddy than this I will contacting carpark about it. This is a joke really. DO NOT BUY THE US PRESS!

Edit: Ok just listened to the digital of this, digital is still a little murky but the vinyl is definitely worse, recommend avoiding the us press at the moment, will send carpark an email shortly.