PO: Trophy Scars - Holy Vacant (04.08)

The album will be available on CD and digital download formats, as well as a limited pressing deluxe 180 gm double gatefold edition with a free poster and album CD included inside:

250 black vinyl

750 copies clear with blue with black marble
crystal_clear_with_blue_and_black_vinyl.

Heads up, UK Label!!!

http://monotremerecords.limitedrun.com/products/524766

new song: https://soundcloud.com/monotreme-records/06-trophy-scars-hagiophobia

• 1 month later...

I purchased both. I have been talking to the label and TS about a US preorder. From what I can tell there are no plans for this right now. But in saying that, I can definitely see Trophy Scars putting this on their own store once released. If you want the rarest variant, I wouldn't wait though...

I know for a fact a lot of US fans are holding off, so I am afraid this is hurting sales of the album. Considering 500 of the Goodnight Alchemy copies sold out in minutes, you know there has to be demand for this record.

If it makes you guys feel any better, I paid $97AUD for both variants shipped. For a Double LP, CD's and extras, I actually don't think this is too bad. Still pricey, but not terrible. I would pay a hell of a lot more for this band though, they really deserve it.

I pre-ordered that colored variant so fast the day this went up. This next month is gonna be brutal waiting for it to get here. Comes out the same day Game Of Thrones is back on too. Did anyone listen to "Qeres" also? Both tracks are so good.

http://www.underthegunreview.net/2013/05/09/utg-exclusive-stream-trophy-scars-qeres/

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATES!!!

US dudes, you can order it from the UK label, this was just posted on band's facebook:

We have some good news for US customers who pre-ordered the album, from the web shop! We have found a way to bulk ship some vinyl LPs to the US and we will be mailing the US orders from New Jersey. This will reduce the actual shipping costs by £4.00 GBP (about $6.50), so everyone in the USA who pre-ordered the vinyl from the Monotreme Web shop will receive a PayPal refund of £4.00 GBP. This will put the shipping cost at about US $8.00 and there will be no import duty or other extra charges. We have now lowered the shipping charge for US orders from the web shop to £5.00 GBP (approx US $8.00).

also

1912038_10152069182869021_1815413907_o.j

1517423_10152069182899021_21753442_n.jpg

and also:

Due to the Record Store Day manufacturing rush and the special vinyl color we ordered, it took a bit longer than we had hoped to get the vinyl production completed.

As a result of this, we missed our distributor's cut-off date for stock delivery and so the album will not reach the stores until the 6th of May in North America.

In Europe, the release date will be the 21st of April.

We will plan to ship all pre-orders from the web shop before the 21st of April

We have some good news for US customers who pre-ordered the album, from the web shop! We have found a way to bulk ship some vinyl LPs to the US and we will be mailing the US orders from New Jersey. This will reduce the actual shipping costs by £4.00 GBP (about $6.50), so everyone in the USA who pre-ordered the vinyl from the Monotreme Web shop will receive a PayPal refund of £4.00 GBP.

Yay.

As a result of this, we missed our distributor's cut-off date for stock delivery and so the album will not reach the stores until the 6th of May in North America.

Boo.

• 2 weeks later...