Good Charlotte- S/T & The Young and the Hopeless Vinyl Re-issue(s) Available 2/10 via ETR webstore

I may be the only person who doesn't hate on ebay flippers... (even though I'm not one). It is a completely legal way for people to make money, and if they take the time to search the boards and find them, then it's obvious they could use the few extra bucks. Sometimes it doesn't work out and  they get stuck with extra records they don't want. Don't hate the playa, hate the game that's all I'm sayin'

I may be the only person who doesn't hate on ebay flippers... (even though I'm not one). It is a completely legal way for people to make money, and if they take the time to search the boards and find them, then it's obvious they could use the few extra bucks. Sometimes it doesn't work out and  they get stuck with extra records they don't want. Don't hate the playa, hate the game that's all I'm sayin'

People have money problems and sell their records to make ends meet, ok, many of us have been there. Its another thing when people purchase numerous copies at face value with the sole purpose to double or triple the price just to make profit (like they're a business). Music/vinyl shouldn't be about money, it should be about the experience.

For anyone still waiting....400/550 order have been packed up as of now. I have about 180 in my car which will go to the post office in the morning. I have one other person coming to help tomorrow afternoon as of now and about 140 orders left to go so I am hoping to get these finished packed and all mailed out by the weekend. Sorry about the delay, was quite overwhelmed with this once since we rarely do two releases on sale at the same time but I appreciate everyone's patience & we have a couple more surprises coming next month

For anyone still waiting....400/550 order have been packed up as of now. I have about 180 in my car which will go to the post office in the morning. I have one other person coming to help tomorrow afternoon as of now and about 140 orders left to go so I am hoping to get these finished packed and all mailed out by the weekend. Sorry about the delay, was quite overwhelmed with this once since we rarely do two releases on sale at the same time but I appreciate everyone's patience & we have a couple more surprises coming next month

Please be the rest of the discography!! Now I gotta have Good Morning Revival, Chronicles, and Cardiology

looks like there is 84 Copies Left of Self-Titled. I Need to Order a copy ASAP I won't have the money to buy one for a few days.  Ross what are the chances there may be a few copies left of "The Young And The Hopeless" when your done mailing everything out? I know sometimes peoples paypal gets declined and there is extra copies.

People have money problems and sell their records to make ends meet, ok, many of us have been there. Its another thing when people purchase numerous copies at face value with the sole purpose to double or triple the price just to make profit (like they're a business). Music/vinyl shouldn't be about money, it should be about the experience.

I agree with you 100 percent.. but then again that's just our opinion