Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High 2xLP with bonus tracks Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Some of the Blink 182 releases sold out in a matter of days (online) and they had pressing numbers similar to IOH. We shall see how quick it sells.

I really think this will be around for a little while too.  FUTCT was around for a while on clear vinyl and it was limited to 2k, and IMO it is a much more popular album, but what do I know.

Not too sure this comes out tomorrow, I called both of my Hot Topics in Denver & Broomfield and neither of them got this in their order today. Although I could be wrong, most all of the other recent releases (blink's greatest hits, dude ranch) were all received in store a day before they were officially released. Still holding on for it to come out tomorrow though!

Not too sure this comes out tomorrow, I called both of my Hot Topics in Denver & Broomfield and neither of them got this in their order today. Although I could be wrong, most all of the other recent releases (blink's greatest hits, dude ranch) were all received in store a day before they were officially released. Still holding on for it to come out tomorrow though!

I was just about to say something similar 

Some of the Blink 182 releases sold out in a matter of days (online) and they had pressing numbers similar to IOH. We shall see how quick it sells.

I'm sorry but this comparison is ridiculous.

Enema of the State was 5x platinum. Self-Titled/TOYPAJ went double platinum.

FUTCT was FOB's best selling album (by far) at double platinum and still took a decent amount of time to sell out 1,000 copies of a first pressing at Hot Topic.  Infinity on High isn't in the same ballpark as Enema of the State.

I'm sorry but this comparison is ridiculous.

Enema of the State was 5x platinum. Self-Titled/TOYPAJ went double platinum.

FUTCT was FOB's best selling album (by far) at double platinum and still took a decent amount of time to sell out 1,000 copies of a first pressing at Hot Topic.  Infinity on High isn't in the same ballpark as Enema of the State.

This may all be basically true. But pretty much all of blinks albums have been pressed in some other shape or form before the splatter series. And FUTCT also had an early original pressing on black and gold. The only pressing IOH has had is a picture disk, which most people won't buy due to the functionality. So this release could be very popular. 

Then why is GH starting bid at $40....

Then why don't you just PM me if you really do have an issue with me trying to earn some money? Stop being an immature person by following them around the boards and harassing them because you are mad about it