Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High 2xLP with bonus tracks Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I was checking Modern Vinyl info on their podcast and they had a correction about these FOB pressings for a recent podcast they released. It seems like someone needs to correct their correction. This is what they said as a correction to something they said on their podcast:

--

From MV:

As an example, I talk about Fall Out Boy’s vinyl rights being given away by a major label. I forgot that it’s already happened as those vinyl rights went to Hot Topic (most likely without their knowledge). And actually, we didn’t mention that Hot Topic is another organization which happens to press things without band approval at times.

--

How many people just don't understand how Hot Topic works and that it isn't a label and doesn't actually press things they just buy them and carry them in their store? You'd think a vinyl site could at least get the facts straight.

I do know how that works and I think I may have worded it a bit wrong. I apologize. Hot Topic is not the label, it was just a podcast about band approval and vinyl pressings. Thought it was relevant, but explained it in an incorrect fashion.

Will probably just delete it.

I was checking Modern Vinyl info on their podcast and they had a correction about these FOB pressings for a recent podcast they released. It seems like someone needs to correct their correction. This is what they said as a correction to something they said on their podcast:

--

From MV:

As an example, I talk about Fall Out Boy’s vinyl rights being given away by a major label. I forgot that it’s already happened as those vinyl rights went to Hot Topic (most likely without their knowledge). And actually, we didn’t mention that Hot Topic is another organization which happens to press things without band approval at times.

--

How many people just don't understand how Hot Topic works and that it isn't a label and doesn't actually press things they just buy them and carry them in their store? You'd think a vinyl site could at least get the facts straight.

If this is anything like the FUTCT reissue that Hot Topic did, there will be another pressing/part of this pressing right afterwards.

I managed to get the first part of the FUTCT pressing, on maroon, and I don't plan on missing out on this.

Also, G.I.N.A.S.F.S. is the shit.

I doubt there will be a second pressing shortly after this one. FUTCT was 1,000 then 2,000 (for a total of 3,000) because of demand. This is 2,700-3,000 out of the gate. I'll be shocked if this sells as quickly or as well as FUTCT, but you never know.

I doubt there will be a second pressing shortly after this one. FUTCT was 1,000 then 2,000 (for a total of 3,000) because of demand. This is 2,700-3,000 out of the gate. I'll be shocked if this sells as quickly or as well as FUTCT, but you never know.

Mistook the number on the fist page. I still think it'll sell quick, and another pressing is imminent. Everything will probably just take a little longer. Demand definitely won't be as high as it was for FUTCT.

Mistook the number on the fist page. I still think it'll sell quick, and another pressing is imminent. Everything will probably just take a little longer. Demand definitely won't be as high as it was for FUTCT.

That's fair and a valid opinion. However I don't think it will sell out quickly because it's not as popular as FUTCT, and they are pressing roughly the same amount. FUTCT Finally sold out in January of this year (maybe it was Dec 2013) after being pressed again in June. I am excited to see that there will be a lot of these available for all of us to grab and not have to worry about grabbing them so early, but I think it'll be around for awhile.

That's fair and a valid opinion. However I don't think it will sell out quickly because it's not as popular as FUTCT, and they are pressing roughly the same amount. FUTCT Finally sold out in January of this year (maybe it was Dec 2013) after being pressed again in June. I am excited to see that there will be a lot of these available for all of us to grab and not have to worry about grabbing them so early, but I think it'll be around for awhile.

Definitely won't go as fast as the first round of FUTCT, definitely won't be as demanded. Still gonna jump on it as soon as it goes up, cause it's a wikid album. Cool this is finally happening.

wikid, wikid

• 2 weeks later...

Fall Out Boy - Infinity on High 2xLP

clear blue vinyl with white splatter limited to 2500

It will include the bonus tracks G.I.N.A.S.F.S. and It's Hard to Say "I Do", When I Don't

Available in select stores and online around 7/1. (date is tentative and could still move up or back a little)

$26.50

update

• 2 weeks later...