Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High 2xLP with bonus tracks Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Guy above says his is accounted for.  Anyone else have spares they would be willing to sell? I was planning on wait to get this and Blink's S/T together and it never worked out for me, and so I don't want to miss out on it.  PM me if you can help me out...

Travis said that more should be up tomorrow or in the following days, just watch for it and keep hitting F5. If you really need the extra after that, I ordered one for situations like this, and if they ship them, you can have it.

Thanks for the update Travis! Really hoping it goes up before hot cash though

if you end up not getting a copy before they remove the vinyl, try going into the store, tell them you'd like to order a record and they should be able to phone it in, you may have to talk to a manager or someone who's been there a while, but i did that for the maroon pressing of FUCT.  HC was going on at the time so i snagged it with no problem, since everyone assumes you can't order it during that time.

So I called customer service & they said they put up 600 on fri & weren't sure when they were gonna put up the other 1900. They're having one of their superiors call me later with an explanation. Lol. I shouldn't of cancelled my order from fri. I didn't think it'd be gone in a day. I had fob ordered but I wanted to add another lp so I could get the 10 off 40 so I cancelled my original order & when I reordered fob was sold out. That's my own dumb ass fault for doin that but still. This hot cash thing is bullshit. Lol

So I called customer service & they said they put up 600 on fri & weren't sure when they were gonna put up the other 1900. They're having one of their superiors call me later with an explanation. Lol. I shouldn't of cancelled my order from fri. I didn't think it'd be gone in a day. I had fob ordered but I wanted to add another lp so I could get the 10 off 40 so I cancelled my original order & when I reordered fob was sold out. That's my own dumb ass fault for doin that but still. This hot cash thing is bullshit. Lol

Keep in mind that not all 2,700 are going online, there are a bunch of stores that these are being shipped to as well.   

I got off the phone with customer service about some bullshit they were pulling where they charged my card and said it declined, then didn'g give me the item (All Time Low) that I ordered during the period when everyone else's was confirmed. The superior was supposed to call me back too, but it's been around 24 hours since then, so I doubt that'll happen.

Spun my copy today. Gotta say, it looks absolutely gorgeous. But after comparing it to my pic disc version, I think I actually like might like the mastering on the pic disc loads better.  Maybe it's just me, but the reissue seems louder by comparison, a bit heavier on the low end, and I guess just more compressed sounding. Anyone else able to compare guys? Are my ears deceiving me? o_0

I dunno, I think my system tends to emphasize the low end to begin with, so when I get an album with particularly accentuated bass in the mix it's just that much more noticeable :P If anything, I'd say this reissue's mids are underwhelming in comparison? You're probably right, I guess I must have gotten used to the way I thought the album was "supposed" to sound, and now this repress is totally different. Still trying to process it I guess haha