System Of A Down bootleg?

Hey I have this! Got it at a record store last summer for like $15. Its an obvious CD bootleg but it doesn't sound terrible, the cardboard is cheap but having this album in my collection makes it waaaay worth. 

I wouldn't spend over $25 on this one though.

Besides, I'm sure the System guys are secretly planning deluxe 180g 2LP 45rpm represses, right? Pls

My local Store has all of these except steal this album

I know I've seen self titled, toxicity on black and one on white, and both hypnotize and mezmerize.

They listed them as a Euro Press.

They also have the mezmerize on picture disc for $75

What are the prices on the other ones? I might be interested if you wouldn't mind being a middle man.

I picked up a toxicity at a record store in Pittsburgh last time I was up there for $20. Never got to listen to it. A friend who rode along with me was bummed that he missed out on it so I sold it to him for what I had in it. I have an original press and it sounds ridiculous. That mesmerize tho...

What do you mean it sound ridiculous? Is that good or bad? I have the original press and it sounds great IMO

I picked up a toxicity at a record store in Pittsburgh last time I was up there for $20. Never got to listen to it. A friend who rode along with me was bummed that he missed out on it so I sold it to him for what I had in it. I have an original press and it sounds ridiculous. That mesmerize tho...

What shop?

What do you mean it sound ridiculous? Is that good or bad? I have the original press and it sounds great IMO

I mean good. Original press sounds great. Not sure on he quality on the boot for toxicity as I didn't hear it before I sold it but a friend said it was "fine". UPDATE: this weekend I picked up the Mezmerize "unofficial" copy at a record store in Columbus. The sound quality is poor. At first you think it sounds decent but in the really heavy parts with a lot of vocal stuff going in it kind of falls apart. Hopefully a proper repress will come someday.

I mean good. Original press sounds great. Not sure on he quality on the boot for toxicity as I didn't hear it before I sold it but a friend said it was "fine". UPDATE: this weekend I picked up the Mezmerize "unofficial" copy at a record store in Columbus. The sound quality is poor. At first you think it sounds decent but in the really heavy parts with a lot of vocal stuff going in it kind of falls apart. Hopefully a proper repress will come someday.

Well said. I shall stay clear of the Mesmerize, and I assume Hypnotize is just as bad.

I already own an original Toxicity.

• 8 months later...

It'd be great if they did a nice box set.  Its a bummer Mesmerize and Hypnotize are pic discs.  Toxicity was a proper press, S/T never got pressed and I dont think Steal this Album did either. 

Steal This Album has been pressed already but its picture vinyl Witch is a bummer its nice own for collection.

But The sound quality ain't The best but sill better then cd I prefer if it was black or color for high quality vinyl.

The reason why I'm saying that Is because I own a picture vinyl of deathcore band Suicide Silence and It sounds good but not The best you can hear The surface friction sound when its the end of The song.

I find black and color vinyl people say color Is not the best but I own allot of color vinyl and I got to say I'm happy With It sounds just like black vinyl.  (Link: To Steal This Album (Vinyl):  http://www.discogs.com/System-Of-A-Down-Steal-This-Album/master/35646

Steal This Album has been pressed already but its picture vinyl witch is a bummer its nice own for collection but the sound quality ain't the best but sill better then cd i prefer if it was black or color for high quality vinyl the reason why im saying that is because i own a picture vinyl of deathcore band suicide silence and the sound is good but not the best you can hear the surface friction sound when its the end of the song i find black and color people say color is not the best but i own allot of color vinyl and i got to say im happy with it sounds just like black vinyl.  (Link: To Steal This Album (Vinyl):  http://www.discogs.com/System-Of-A-Down-Steal-This-Album/master/35646

Steal This Album has been pressed already but its picture vinyl witch is a bummer its nice own for collection but the sound quality ain't the best but sill better then cd i prefer if it was black or color for high quality vinyl the reason why im saying that is because i own a picture vinyl of deathcore band suicide silence and the sound is good but not the best you can hear the surface friction sound when its the end of the song i find black and color people say color is not the best but i own allot of color vinyl and i got to say im happy with it sounds just like black vinyl.  (Link: To Steal This Album (Vinyl):  http://www.discogs.com/System-Of-A-Down-Steal-This-Album/master/35646

That's gotta be the worst run-on sentence I've seen in months.

Plus, the overall linguistic logic is just awful (see: 'allot', lowercase 'i', complete lack of apostrophes).

Wow this hurt my head to read.