System Of A Down bootleg?

Steal This Album has been pressed already but its picture vinyl Witch is a bummer its nice own for collection.

But The sound quality ain't The best but sill better then cd I prefer if it was black or color for high quality vinyl.

The reason why I'm saying that Is because I own a picture vinyl of deathcore band Suicide Silence and It sounds good but not The best you can hear The surface friction sound when its the end of The song.

I find black and color vinyl people say color Is not the best but I own allot of color vinyl and I got to say I'm happy With It sounds just like black vinyl.  (Link: To Steal This Album (Vinyl):  http://www.discogs.com/System-Of-A-Down-Steal-This-Album/master/35646

Steal This Album has been pressed already but its picture vinyl witch is a bummer its nice own for collection but the sound quality ain't the best but sill better then cd i prefer if it was black or color for high quality vinyl the reason why im saying that is because i own a picture vinyl of deathcore band suicide silence and the sound is good but not the best you can hear the surface friction sound when its the end of the song i find black and color people say color is not the best but i own allot of color vinyl and i got to say im happy with it sounds just like black vinyl.  (Link: To Steal This Album (Vinyl):  http://www.discogs.com/System-Of-A-Down-Steal-This-Album/master/35646

I  did not mean by Races I was talking about the vinyl type my bad 

Steal This Album has been pressed already but its picture vinyl Witch is a bummer its nice own for collection.

But The sound quality ain't The best but sill better then cd I prefer if it was black or color for high quality vinyl.

The reason why I'm saying that Is because I own a picture vinyl of deathcore band Suicide Silence and It sounds good but not The best you can hear The surface friction sound when its the end of The song.

I find black and color vinyl people say color Is not the best but I own allot of color vinyl and I got to say I'm happy With It sounds just like black vinyl.  (Link: To Steal This Album (Vinyl):  http://www.discogs.com/System-Of-A-Down-Steal-This-Album/master/35646

This is still pretty bad, just in more manageable chunks.

• 2 months later...

Almost bought a white copy of Toxicity today at a local shop. Didn't want to spend $30 though...

It didn't sound too bad but I'd be pissed if I bought a bootleg and an official copy releases even if I wait two years lol

I've had really random luck with bootlegs. I got SOAD ones that kinda sucked but I have a Yield on white that sounds killer.

Almost bought a white copy of Toxicity today at a local shop. Didn't want to spend $30 though...

It didn't sound too bad but I'd be pissed if I bought a bootleg and an official copy releases even if I wait two years lol

Littleton?

I saw that on Sunday but couldn't justify the $30 either. I have an original, but the white looked cool.

Littleton?

I saw that on Sunday but couldn't justify the $30 either. I have an original, but the white looked cool.

Yeah, it's been a while since I've been there so I figured I'd stop by since I got out of work early. I was mainly hoping to go through some rap singles but apparently some dude bought him out and will have more within 2/3 weeks. I have to save my money for the Deadwax show coming up next month anyway.