South Park: Stick of Truth

really funny game but really buggy. i think i'm stuck. i try to load my save and its just a black screen w/ the tips at the bottom--won't go any further. damn.

edit: well i guess it saves a few checkpoints automatically. back in business... hope it doesn't crash in the same spot.

edit 2: looking online, i'm not the only one affected by this. late in the game after a big fight, the screen goes black, but everything is still active. pull up the pause screen and switch buddies--that animation will cause everything to go back to normal... geez.

really funny game but really buggy. i think i'm stuck. i try to load my save and its just a black screen w/ the tips at the bottom--won't go any further. damn.

edit: well i guess it saves a few checkpoints automatically. back in business... hope it doesn't crash in the same spot.

edit 2: looking online, i'm not the only one affected by this. late in the game after a big fight, the screen goes black, but everything is still active. pull up the pause screen and switch buddies--that animation will cause everything to go back to normal... geez.

What other bugs did you run into?

What other bugs did you run into?

Froze completely on me at one point and I had to reset. Music/sound cut out when switching screens. Nothing game breaking, I really thought I was screwed on the last one though.

I finished it last night. Missed one chinpokemon but got all the equipment. 29/50 on achievements.

My only issue is that my character is overpowered as fuck even on the hardest difficulty.

That was my issue as well. I was dealing 8,000 damage to some enemies with one hit.

Just wrapped up. but I only have about 20 or so achievements. With 85% of the side quests done, it took me 13 hours. I honestly thought the game was the perfect length, and I can't wait to play again as another class.

Highly recommended.

just finished this last night, and I loved it.  if I had to be picky, my only complaint is that the bad guys all get stronger as you get stronger, e.g., sewer rats still take a couple of hits to die when you're level 15.  I understand that regular fights need to still be some sort of a challenge, but I should be able to kill ~3 rats without taking any damage.

anyhoo, what kinds of players have people used?  I was a thief, and I used butters as my buddy whenever possible