The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation out May 14th

I feel super conflicted. I just recieved the bundle which I cancelled an order for. Without checking to see if I got refunded I called them and let them know to make sure i was refunded. They are not sending me a shipping label to send it back (to MerchNow). Part of me just wants to keep it as the blue variant was rare, the shirt fits me, and the 7" is neat but part of me feels like it would be morally wrong. I wonder if they would even notice if I never sent it back but now that I brought it up would they charge me again. Rarely asked for advise here but my conscience is keeping me from opening my package.

I feel super conflicted. I just recieved the bundle which I cancelled an order for. Without checking to see if I got refunded I called them and let them know to make sure i was refunded. They are not sending me a shipping label to send it back (to MerchNow). Part of me just wants to keep it as the blue variant was rare, the shirt fits me, and the 7" is neat but part of me feels like it would be morally wrong. I wonder if they would even notice if I never sent it back but now that I brought it up would they charge me again. Rarely asked for advise here but my conscience is keeping me from opening my package.

Just keep it. You got it, nothing to worry about. That happened with my Dear Hunter record too, AGAIN from MerchNow. Cancelled it and it came anyways.

Just keep it. You got it, nothing to worry about. That happened with my Dear Hunter record too, AGAIN from MerchNow. Cancelled it and it came anyways.

The only issue is I already let them know and they are sending a shipping label. Honestly part of me feels its their fault in the first place and  MerchNow only has their bad service to blame for it but on the other hand I committed to letting them know I would send it back. What if they charge me again. I don't wanna be a dick but this is like a golden apple sitting on my bed.

The only issue is I already let them know and they are sending a shipping label. Honestly part of me feels its their fault in the first place and  MerchNow only has their bad service to blame for it but on the other hand I committed to letting them know I would send it back. What if they charge me again. I don't wanna be a dick but this is like a golden apple sitting on my bed.

well you were dumb for doing that BR0000 : )))

yea I am. I am regretting being a good guy sometimes. I think I will give it 2 weeks. If the label comes than I will suck it up and send it back. If not then I will show it some love and hope it sounds better than my red copy.

Never regret being a good guy. There are way to many dicks in the world already. Work hard and earn what you have. In the long run I'm sure being honest will benefit you more than stealing a record.

Never regret being a good guy. There are way to many dicks in the world already. Work hard and earn what you have. In the long run I'm sure being honest will benefit you more than stealing a record.

nah I hear ya. In the long run its not but so important since I own the record. I am gonna give them two weeks. Whether or not they would charge me if I did not send it back now is another thing I had to take into consideration. Though if I find out the Blue sounds really good and its just the Red that sounds like crap (not sure why that would be) then I will bite the bullet and risk the charge cause 1) It was their mistake to begin with and they have screwed up my orders in the past and 2) all I really want is a good sounding copy of The Greatest Generation cause the album itself is great.