The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation out May 14th

dang, came to this because i have the same problem as everyone else. warped 7 inch (it was the ghost one which was cool) jacket bent in bottom left corner, and absolutely shit sounding record. I got the blue variant also. Probably going to call merchnow and see how much free stuff theyll send me. 

Seriously, how do you mess up a pressing like this? 

I'm blaming Hopeless and MerchNow. I've never had this kind of issue with a label that solely does (or focuses mainly on) vinyl. This was more of a novelty for them that they knew they could make a ton of money on. Never once have I gotten something from RFC/No Sleep/Deathwish that was seriously this screwed up. 

I'm blaming Hopeless and MerchNow. I've never had this kind of issue with a label that solely does (or focuses mainly on) vinyl. This was more of a novelty for them that they knew they could make a ton of money on. Never once have I gotten something from RFC/No Sleep/Deathwish that was seriously this screwed up. 

That being said Hopeless has done plenty of vinyl releases before that didn't have these issues. You would think the test presses would have the same issues and whoever approved the test is maybe at fault here? 

That being said Hopeless has done plenty of vinyl releases before that didn't have these issues. You would think the test presses would have the same issues and whoever approved the test is maybe at fault here? 

I do agree that whoever approved the tests (if anyone even did) would be at fault, but the fact that there were so many warped/broken 7"s would be a reflection on Hopeless' quality control. Or at least that's how I see it.

rewinding about 10 pages, i know some people were upset that "i just want to sell out my funeral" is basically a medley. just gonna say that i really dig it because it pulls the best parts from songs that i don't necessarily love all the way through. however, even after removing the repeated parts, the last two minutes of funeral are possibly my favorite moments of the album.