The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation out May 14th

the local hot topic closed down for good which is unfortunate because this is the one time i'd like to get out there.

i guess i can wait for it to go online but if someone wants to grab me a copy in store, $20 ppd would be great. i'll send it as a gift for your troubles (as long as you're not a scamming motherfucker!!!).

the local hot topic closed down for good which is unfortunate because this is the one time i'd like to get out there.

i guess i can wait for it to go online but if someone wants to grab me a copy in store, $20 ppd would be great. i'll send it as a gift for your troubles (as long as you're not a scamming motherfucker!!!).

Oh I'm scamming the FUCK out of andylikescats!

I may be going to a HT sometime today too so if they have more, first in line is thispartysucks182 and next is chamb117

I figured, haha I was talking to josh about that issue on wednesday and he said that they were limiting to 1per person at the release show. He was fairly confident that was the case at every date except philly. Who knows though

friend at the New York City show bought 5 for his "buddies that couldnt make it" as he put it

Picked up an extra grey at HT today. Hit me up if you want it. If I've heard of you, it's yours. :) $20ppd if that's okay.

what kind of grey is it?  swirl?  opaque?  Actually this may be a stupid question because I just realized that you are probably keeping it sealed for the moment haha

what kind of grey is it?  swirl?  opaque?  Actually this may be a stupid question because I just realized that you are probably keeping it sealed for the moment haha

Its like a Slate gray marbled with black. Mostly gray though. It matches the guy on the cover very well.

what kind of grey is it? swirl? opaque? Actually this may be a stupid question because I just realized that you are probably keeping it sealed for the moment haha

I got one for myself too. It's kind if marbled with hints of black like ifworkpermits said, and mine even has a bit of red in it, which I thought was a score, considering the artwork.

FYI this is in Washington state, confirming the west coast has them. Still 2 more in my store too.