PO: Pink Floyd - Division Bell double vinyl reissue and box set

Yeah... I don't need all that.  Really hope just the vinyl will be made available for a $30 spot...

This seems to be in line with the previous "Immersion" Floyd releases, so I'm going to guess it'll be tiered in the same way:

-Deluxe "Immersion" Box Set Edition

-Remastered 180gm Vinyl

-Double Disc "Experience" Edition

-Single Disc "Discovery" Edition

The most interesting thing about this release - to me - is that they're starting to include vinyl in the deluxe set. Probably jumping on the vinyl bandwagon, but for a release like this I'm not complaining.

I wouldn't even be surprised if they kept offering the old-style, multi-disc, non-vinyl "Immersion" box and introduced this new one that includes vinyl as a higher (and more expensive) "Immersion" tier.

This seems to be in line with the previous "Immersion" Floyd releases, so I'm going to guess it'll be tiered in the same way:

-Deluxe "Immersion" Box Set Edition

-Remastered 180gm Vinyl

-Double Disc "Experience" Edition

-Single Disc "Discovery" Edition

The most interesting thing about this release - to me - is that they're starting to include vinyl in the deluxe set. Probably jumping on the vinyl bandwagon, but for a release like this I'm not complaining.

I wouldn't even be surprised if they kept offering the old-style, multi-disc, non-vinyl "Immersion" box and introduced this new one that includes vinyl as a higher (and more expensive) "Immersion" tier.

Here's the full tracklisting. I don't think they'll be any other editions since there's really no extra tracks to make up a full disc. It'll just be the vinyl and "Immersion" (which this one is being called the 20th box) sets. We'll know for sure in about 40 mins when the official announcement is made.

"The Division Bell 20th Anniversary collector's box set will feature the new, much-anticipated 2-LP vinyl edition of the album, remastered by Doug Sax at The Mastering Lab from the original analogue tapes, including all the full length tracks (originally edited to fit on a single LP) in a gatefold sleeve designed by Hipgnosis/StormStudios."