AMC’s The Walking Dead Deluxe Vinyl Edition Comes to Life April 15th

Also for those expecting the smoke variant from amazon.com, it's the standard black. I got it today.

Looks like i guess shopradiocast.com is the place to go for the smoke.

Gonna stick to the green, red and give a friend the standard one. Wanted that smoke, but with record store day coming... oh well.

Also for those expecting the smoke variant from amazon.com, it's the standard black. I got it today.

Gonna stick to the green, red and give a friend the standard one. Wanted that smoke, but with record store day coming... oh well.

Thanks for being the scapegoat.

Hey all.... To clear up the confusion about the black smoke variant and where to get it they were sent randomly to various retail accounts by our distributors. The intent was to have that variant but a special surprise for someone buying a copy out "in the wild" and also for folks to support mom & pop stores, online retailers, etc. Of course this will upset some of the die hard collectors but quite frankly you can't please everyone. However, with that being said we will have a small amount of copies available to sell directly very soon.

BUT if you like there are currently TWO opportunities to win copies for free:

Our friends at Modern Vinyl are hosting a contest:  http://modern-vinyl.com/2014/04/14/contest-the-walking-dead/

As are our buddies at Killer POV: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Killer-POV/542311655791662

Hey all.... To clear up the confusion about the black smoke variant and where to get it they were sent randomly to various retail accounts by our distributors. The intent was to have that variant but a special surprise for someone buying a copy out "in the wild" and also for folks to support mom & pop stores, online retailers, etc. Of course this will upset some of the die hard collectors but quite frankly you can't please everyone. However, with that being said we will have a small amount of copies available to sell directly very soon.

BUT if you like there are currently TWO opportunities to win copies for free:

Our friends at Modern Vinyl are hosting a contest:  http://modern-vinyl.com/2014/04/14/contest-the-walking-dead/

As are our buddies at Killer POV: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Killer-POV/542311655791662

Thank you for the update. All the variants came out really cool! Don't wanna sound like a pain in the ass, but is there an estimate of when the remaining green go live again? Thanks again!

Thanks for the updated info Spacelab9... appreciate it. Now again I'm tempted to try to get the smoke off you guys since you're so close to me and it would cost me less. Also wonder if that means some amazon vinyl are the smoke one, if it's random depending on what went to each amazon warehouse.

Is the smoke pressing limited to 1,000 like Hottopics?

I didn't order this =(  can you guys post pics whenever you get them in?  I haven't seen anyone on my IG feed post anything and I really wanna see how they look!!

I posted my pic a few pages back http://instagram.com/p/mvhjTRDL_5/ though looking at the other greens I swear mines the only one with a few hints of black smoke in it. Odd.

Also if you put in the hashtag spacelab9 on IG you will see images of the green and red. No one has posted a smoke yet and I don't think many people will bother to post the standard version. Hope this helps.

Have you tried holding it up to the light? Some "smokey" records look black at first glance.

I have, it's a straight black normal vinyl copy I got from amazon. Plus it just says limited edition on the outside. I believe someone in here posted he saw the smoke variants at his Hastings and it has a clear smoke sticker or something on the outside, like how hottopics says blood red.

Besides the card that comes with your order is it numbered /200 on the inside of the packaging or is it just printed on the card? I got one for my friend and myself and I have two cards, 59/200 and 63/200 but would like to know if theres another number inside so I can grab the 59  :P My friend has a history of getting the lower number when it comes to this kind of release lol. 

Besides the card that comes with your order is it numbered /200 on the inside of the packaging or is it just printed on the card? I got one for my friend and myself and I have two cards, 59/200 and 63/200 but would like to know if theres another number inside so I can grab the 59  :P My friend has a history of getting the lower number when it comes to this kind of release lol. 

No there are only the numbered cards. So go ahead and win this round with your friend. :)

And everyone the remaining green copies as well as very small amount of black smoke copies that we received will be going up on the website on Tuesday April 22nd along with Spacelab9 t-shirts and the anticipated "Breaking Bad (Original Score From The Television Series)" Double LP pre-sale.