AMC’s The Walking Dead Deluxe Vinyl Edition Comes to Life April 15th

The colors for the BREAKING BAD double lp will be a limited edition of “Walter White” White Vinyl that will be available in select stores while supplies last and the “Jesse Pinkman” Pink Vinyl edition will be made available exclusively from SPACELAB9.COM 

Do you think you might do a second round sale of the Walter White variant later on like you're doing for TWD's Smoke Green?

We are hoping the server doesnt implode again where will have to resort to taking down the colored variant for a second round.

Sorry I meant Black Smoke not the Zombie Green. You're selling limited numbers of Smoke on tuesday as well right? Those are supposed to be randomly sent to stores. Will you be doing something similar for the Walter White version which are also being sent out randomly? Like sell a few copies on your site at a later date?

Sorry I meant Black Smoke not the Zombie Green. You're selling limited numbers of Smoke on tuesday as well right? Those are supposed to be randomly sent to stores. Will you be doing something similar for the Walter White version which are also being sent out randomly? Like sell a few copies on your site at a later date?

It really depends. I will have a better idea next week.

The colors for the BREAKING BAD double lp will be a limited edition of “Walter White” White Vinyl that will be available in select stores while supplies last and the “Jesse Pinkman” Pink Vinyl edition will be made available exclusively from SPACELAB9.COM 

I like it! Good choices.  I'm shocked, however, that you didn't do a blue to match the blue meth.

You really can't give those variants those names and not expect me to want both... Fuck

The fact that she placed a filter on that picture makes me furious but then I remembered its instagram... I wanted to see how this variant looked compared to the stock picture I linked a while ago.

Yeah that drives me nuts I stopped doing it but I did it because sometimes they bring out the image more. There's a nice option for the brightness now and works perfectly for pictures of records such on clear variants.

This album is WAY better than I thought it would be! I had good expectations for it but it was even better than I thought. I love the main theme remixed song but I do wish they had the regular main theme on it too. I picked up a black smoke Variant while RSD shopping though and was so stoked to find it!

Finally got around to listening to this today. I just want to say thanks to spacelab9, as this is such a high-quality release all around. The gatefold is awesome, cool poster included, and best of all the sound quality is phenomenal. Good on you guys all around. Looking forward to getting breaking bad even more now.

Finally got around to listening to this today. I just want to say thanks to spacelab9, as this is such a high-quality release all around. The gatefold is awesome, cool poster included, and best of all the sound quality is phenomenal. Good on you guys all around. Looking forward to getting breaking bad even more now.

Thanks so much for the kind words and support