PO: HAVE A NICE LIFE - DEATHCONSCIOUSNESS RE-ISSUE

Hoping and praying the green is a dark, translucent shade.  No marble or bright neon, please.  Wouldn't be the least bit opposed to a few black wisps for added texture.

Kbiqpqy.png

XfxBLA6.png

As a disclaimer, these are quick mockups.  In case that wasn't apparent.  They're meant to give a rough estimate of how the variants may look with the packaging.  And that being said, I think the white may actually end up working out.  Sort of compliments the title in the corner and the sheet of paper.

Can we all mutually agree to not "check quantities" (and fuck up the checkout process) tomorrow?  Flenser's webstore is similar to Bigcartel in that a single person is able to freeze up entire stock for 10 minutes if they so choose.  Quantities pressed shouldn't be a mystery, since they're posted right on the OP, so there's really no need for it.  01:00 PST will run a lot smoother if everyone goes in and adds only what they plan on purchasing.

Can we all mutually agree to not "check quantities" (and fuck up the checkout process) tomorrow?  Flenser's webstore is similar to Bigcartel in that a single person is able to freeze up entire stock for 10 minutes if they so choose.  Quantities pressed shouldn't be a mystery, since they're posted right on the OP, so there's really no need for it.  01:00 PST will run a lot smoother if everyone goes in and adds only what they plan on purchasing.

Do you mean that people are actually willing to put 200 items in their card just to freeze the entire stock? Who would do such things?  :o

So definitely agreed on not doing that ever.

Do you mean that people are actually willing to put 200 items in their card just to freeze the entire stock? Who would do such things?  :o

So definitely agreed on not doing that ever.

I'm sure that some people get off on the idea of [temporarily] controlling the ability for others to check out, but I'm also willing to bet that a lot of people just want to check the remaining stock, and are oblivious to the headaches that occurs when they don't empty their cart immediately after.  It seems to happen with every limited release, ever... and I have no doubt that someone will still do it.  But with more people who are aware of the problem, there's a greater chance that we can all avoid it.

And they have this cool little histogram-like bar thing that moves to the Left as the supply drops, to give you an idea of how many are left!

Wonder if that 'white' will actually turn out 'white' - you know, with the pressing plants in total control these days.

Totally agree re: the Green with black wisps like the Slint: Spiderland, but a little darker green.

I don't know why everyone's worried about the preorder. I mean it's a great album with a decent fan base but 700 copies across two variants aren't going to go instantly...

I dunno about that. We all know the implications and reputation of the album. And The Flenser has advertised the time of the PO a good amount of times since it was announced a week ago.

Edit: Instantly, definitely not. But I think sooner than expected.

I am still @ training class and will not have access to 'puter by 4pm my time.

I was going for all 3 limited colors (black 180g, green, white). Hopefully they're still available ay 5pm when I am done.

I'd help you out but I'm in Canada, making it extra expensive. I doubt it would let me purchase them with my billing address and your shipping address.

I am still @ training class and will not have access to 'puter by 4pm my time.

I was going for all 3 limited colors (black 180g, green, white). Hopefully they're still available ay 5pm when I am done.

I could probably grab a black and white for you if you want, keeping green for myself.  PM me if you're interested.