My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

That is just amazing. Does the red have the etching as well?

I really wish Newbury would do online orders and shipping besides the pre-orders :/

I'll have to wait till they both get on eBay and hopefully won't be too overpriced.

No etching on Three Cheers, only on TBP. I ordered both of these in December when the pre order went up.

They both sound amazing by the way.

I just picked up a copy of The Black Parade at my local Hot Topic today. It's awesome, but I noticed it's been mis-labeled. It goes from Side one to side three and then side three to the etching. There's nothing wrong with the actual record of course, which is all I care about, but I was just wondering if anyone out there has the same issue, or if this was a random mistake! 

I just picked up a copy of The Black Parade at my local Hot Topic today. It's awesome, but I noticed it's been mis-labeled. It goes from Side one to side three and then side three to the etching. There's nothing wrong with the actual record of course, which is all I care about, but I was just wondering if anyone out there has the same issue, or if this was a random mistake! 

It's in stores already?   :blink:

Three cheers colour looks more raspberry than blood splatter. In this context two lovers were making raspbery jam, but they overdo it and now whole kitchen in jam and they like: "hey! lets make out an do "adult stuff" in the dirty kitchen, Isnt this album all about it"?

Three cheers colour looks more raspberry than blood splatter. In thes context two lovers were making raspbery jam, but they overdo it and now whole kitchen in jam and they like: "hey! lets make out an do "adult stuff" in the dirty kitchen, Isnt this album all about it"?

Best comment of the year. I died of laughter.