Anyone in the U.S. ever order records from Amazon.co.uk?

jhulud

I order from them all the time.  I will often check Amazon Canada and UK to see if they have a record cheaper, and many times I have gotten great deals even paying the extra shipping.  The one time I had a problem with something arriving damaged, Amazon UK refunded my money and said to keep the album because it was too expensive to send back.

Just curious to see if anyone here Stateside ever order records from Amazon UK and how they were packaged.

How was the experience? Do they use the same "stress-free" or however they're called mailers?

Need the info people!

;)

Got my Mineral reissues through them to get the colored versions. It's pretty much just like Amazon US. No hassles, good customer service. My Mineral records somehow got delivered to Germany and they 2-day shipped me new ones for free from UK to here to make up for it. Pretty sweet.

Just curious to see if anyone here Stateside ever order records from Amazon UK and how they were packaged.

How was the experience? Do they use the same "stress-free" or however they're called mailers?

Need the info people!

;)

I've had both. Two or three inside of mailers inside of a box roughly 16x13x6

Also had them go missing to only show up three months later, but amazon replaced them well before that.

Ordered several Massive attack albums and each were bent like crazy. No tracking numbers like others mentioned.

Money was refunded, but I'd rather have the albums. If better packaging was used, it'd be a non-issue.

my massive attacks all arrived in mint.. in "stress free" mailers.  sorry to hear that yours did not.