White Zombie - It Came From N.Y.C. 5LP + Book Box Set

@vinyl addict: Internet explorer won't let me quote or post a link...but it's pretty easy to find on discogs.  4 copies available right now.

To quote a post... when you go down to the reply box, click on the upper left hand box that looks like a light switch. Then you will be able to quote.

I see no German pressing anywhere on Discogs

https://www.discogs.com/White-Zombie-Supersexy-Swingin-Sounds/master/39824

Are you referring to the original EU press? I asked if it was repressed, and you told me in Germany.

To quote a post... when you go down to the reply box, click on the upper left hand box that looks like a light switch. Then you will be able to quote.

Are you referring to the original EU press? I asked if it was repressed, and you told me in Germany.

He meant the original EU press which was pressed in Germany. No repress has happened.

Thanks for the quote tip. And I misread your original question. I read it as "released". Apologies.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes I did get a shipping notice on Monday. I ordered a white and a green set. White shipped. I'm spinning LP 1 right now which is Gods on Voodoo Moon / Pig Heaven. Heavyweight discs and sounds great to me. All sleeves have the original artwork and printed inner sleeves (if the album originally had it; God of Thunder didn't. Sleeves are heavy and glossy. Book is hardback and looks great. Box is heavy as well. VERY nice set.

Yes I did get a shipping notice on Monday. I ordered a white and a green set. White shipped. I'm spinning LP 1 right now which is Gods on Voodoo Moon / Pig Heaven. Heavyweight discs and sounds great to me. All sleeves have the original artwork and printed inner sleeves (if the album originally had it; God of Thunder didn't. Sleeves are heavy and glossy. Book is hardback and looks great. Box is heavy as well. VERY nice set.

Well fuck, pictures mang!