PO Soon: Lana Del Rey - Lust for Life

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone grabbed an extra autographed copy please let me know if you'd let it go by any chance. I was unconscious in the ICU after getting hit by a drunk driver when that part of the PO was up and I'm bummed to have missed out on this. Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by 2moreinches

2 hours ago, 2moreinches said:

If anyone grabbed an extra autographed copy please let me know if you'd let it go by any chance. I was unconscious in the ICU after getting hit by a drunk driver when that part of the PO was up and I'm bummed to have missed out on this. Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated!

I don't have anything to say about the record but I'm glad you're ok and I hope you sue the absolute fuck out of whoever hit you.

On 22/07/2017 at 11:35 PM, 2moreinches said:

Signed litho and CDs up now: https://shoplanadelrey.com/

On 7/22/2017 at 3:35 PM, 2moreinches said:

2 hours ago, Skacel said:

Signed litho and CDs up now: https://shoplanadelrey.com/

he probably missed it again falling off a bike into a moat at the exact moment they went up 

16 hours ago, Skacel said:

There were but think they sold out pretty quick. £4 + p&p for signed litho or bundle with cd for £12.99.

Luckily i I managed to get a copy. It was 'sold out' all evening on Wednesday, but I randomly checked the site on Thursday and it was back up.

Was the US version advertised as a signed litho or is the sleeve signed?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm not very familiar with Lana Del Rey but my wife LOVES her. She just announced a couple of shows at Terminal 5 in NYC (decent sized general admission venue) with a special pre-sale code going to anyone that purchases the album today before midnight. I'm not familiar with her fan base or live shows but it seems like she has a pretty big following. Do you think I should buy the album to get on this pre-sale or do you think I'll be fine getting tickets the traditional method? I'd buy my wife the LP in addition to the tickets but $50 is pretty steep for a standard double LP, although I may do it anyway. What do you guys think?