ExtraFox

Jawbreaker reunion

Oh shit! I just drove to NYC last week for the Winter Classic. Looks like I'm gonna have to make the drive again! Probably try for that Monday show just so I only have to take 2 days off of work. Unfamiliar with any of the openers. Wonder who the special surprise guest for the Tues/Wed shows could be?

21 minutes ago, Rezqua said:

Well, I could drive 8hrs to those LA dates... think they'd play two different sets since they're doing a thursday/friday in a row? 

Fucking $50 before fees at a ticketmaster venue. trve pvnk

So what you're saying is....They're not punk and you're telling everyone?

Also, I couldn't give two shits about why they are reuniting, I just want to see them play. If any band was honest about why they are reuniting, they would have to tell you it's about the money. American Nightmare, anyone?

Edited by lexicondevil

4 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

My tickets for Great American were $55 each including fees. This ticket also comes with a three course meal, a crappy meal, but a meal, and priority entry and balcony seating. Well worth it for old man who doesn't like to stand for too long.

I just wanna go and fight some people

30 minutes ago, dynamitekid said:

I have no idea how but I got two tickets for monday. Don't know how im gonna go but i'll make it happen somehow. 

My wife was trying from home and I was trying from work, both for the Monday show. She "got in line" around 11:50, I did around 11:58. I got through, hers finally loaded and said none available. We got lucky I guess!

46 minutes ago, kylet said:

My wife was trying from home and I was trying from work, both for the Monday show. She "got in line" around 11:50, I did around 11:58. I got through, hers finally loaded and said none available. We got lucky I guess!

Same. I logged in right at 12 and got tickets. Didn't even know there was a line until I heard from friends who didn't get them.

If you haven't already read this, this is a great oral history about 24 Hour Revenge Therapy, culled from various interviews. It's especially cool for Bay Area folks who were around back then. So many places and things I forgot about that are mentioned in these quotes.

https://pitchfork.com/features/article/10061-the-definitive-oral-history-of-jawbreakers-24-hour-revenge-therapy/