Also by the way, from Facebook:

Australia!So stoked!!! We got Super limited vinyl re-issues of Bronx 1 & 2, along with the first press of Bronx 3!!! Only available at the shows while supplies last! See ya tonight! Don’t trip rest of the world, we got plans for ya...

7 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

I just wanna get the original record I ordered.

UPDATE: THE DRIPS VINYL WILL BEGIN SHIPPING 10/31 - 11/15Standard / Direct Editions will ship FIRST. Scratch n' Sniff will begin shipping 1-2 weeks later! Still time to pre-order at shop.riotstyle.com!

I asked if I could change the shipping address on my order - got a reply over a week later saying that if I did and it got lost in the mail, they couldn’t do anything about it :\ Still able to get to my original shipping address, a bit inconvenient, but not terrible certainly. I replied and asked if I could get a tracking number so I’d know when to head over there and get it - no reply. 

2 hours ago, ludakrishayes said:

I asked if I could change the shipping address on my order - got a reply over a week later saying that if I did and it got lost in the mail, they couldn’t do anything about it :\ Still able to get to my original shipping address, a bit inconvenient, but not terrible certainly. I replied and asked if I could get a tracking number so I’d know when to head over there and get it - no reply. 

This makes no sense. Why does using your old address come with some sort of delivery guarantee but changing the address BEFORE it ships is a huge gamble?

Two weeks ago i got a mail from PayPal with a tracking number.
After two weeks it still says " Pre-Shipment, USPS awaiting item".

Sent an e-mail to riot style but no reply so far.

Did get my 80th spam e-mail from them saying they are selling the drips album and that they are almost gone and i should move fast and buy it!!!!.

I did. In June.

Another try because it would not let me edit my previous posting. Hope it's being displayed now as intended:

First DRIPS LPS starting to arrive! Almost SOLD OUT! shop.riotstyle.com IG: totallytony We are now shipping June / July Preorders!!! NO your mail order isn’t lost. We are banging these out as fast as we can! NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES TIL JAN 2018!

https://www.facebook.com/riotstyle/photos/a.746466855381178.1073741825.307120979315770/1867815289912990/?type=3

These are at the merch table tonight and tomorrow night in SF, and LA this weekend,  according to The Bronx IG. I guess I should buy one and try to cancel my order through Riot Style, but I'm thinking I will never get a reply or some bullshit excuse like the "we can't be responsible for it getting lost by changing the address" excuse from above.

I really do hate records. Why do we do this???