Mae - The Everglow AVAILABLE!!

so for me

I picked up

2x mae, 1 pending a hopeful straylight trade

1x moneen

1x math sheet demos

1x sixteen saltines etched(im a sucker for gimmiks and i wanted to see how an etched record plays, and i liked what i heard from what i downloaded

1x possible sugar ros

and im getting a is a real boy press in may, good thing ill have tons of time on my hands while i train for something at work

So I bought from SRC, but that shit cost me $30 vs $22. So I just bought via Tooth/Nail, and I'm going to sell the SRC copy at that cost, probably $34 ppd. If anyone misses this, I have one for $34. Please PM me and someone buy from me, lest I be tempted to throw it to the wolves and make $50 profit...

So I bought from SRC, but that shit cost me $30 vs $22. So I just bought via Tooth/Nail, and I'm going to sell the SRC copy at that cost, probably $34 ppd. If anyone misses this, I have one for $34. Please PM me and someone buy from me, lest I be tempted to throw it to the wolves and make $50 profit...

if SRC didn't ship it yet, you can ask them for a refund. I did that with the TBS record after I got the colored versions from Looney Tunes and they, surprisingly, obliged.

Just ask for a refund