Serious. if you're a funeral director I had no idea.

Haha, yeah, I'm technically an apprentice until I pass my test tomorrow (fingers crossed!) and finish out my apprenticeship in September. But I've talked about some of my embalmings a little bit on here. No details of course, I'm not allowed to talk about who the person is or anything.

Haha, yeah, I'm technically an apprentice until I pass my test tomorrow (fingers crossed!) and finish out my apprenticeship in September. But I've talked about some of my embalmings a little bit on here. No details of course, I'm not allowed to talk about who the person is or anything.

Damn, I must've missed those posts. Thats pretty cool. You must have a really strong stomach. Good luck on your test tomorrow man!

Why would you want to come to Florida on purpose?!?! Especially South Florida and Orlando?!?! This place is a cesspool of death and decay. 

My best friends all live in Florida, I honestly know more people down there than I do in PA...and I've lived here my whole life. I only get to see them every few years, so I normally go down for as long as I possibly can. 

Did you miss all my posts about trying to move down there? Hahaha. 

I'm not fond of the state at all but I love the people in it enough to survive. 

ALSO I'M GOIN' TO DIDNEY WORL.

All the best

... Gut 'em like a fish

Sounds like they need another good funeral director down there. I'm in.

This gives me an idea for a movie. Instead of a hitman for hire, you're a funeral director for hire. You have to fight the mafia, and other evil doers who have hidden money, and other valuable in the bodies of those you prepare. All fictitious of course. Mad respect for all those you helped in real life.

I'm sitting in a restaurant killing time. Two teenagers at the table next to me.

One is talking about how this girl pissed him off, and she keeps texting him and liking his instagrams while he ignores her. He said she's annoying as hell but 'will probably still hook up with her'.

A commentary on the youth of today.

This gives me an idea for a movie. Instead of a hitman for hire, you're a funeral director for hire. You have to fight the mafia, and other evil doers who have hidden money, and other valuable in the bodies of those you prepare. All fictitious of course. Mad respect for all those you helped in real life.

We can call it "Corpse Delivery for a Lonely Morgue Owner"

It'll be a musical.

Damn, I must've missed those posts. Thats pretty cool. You must have a really strong stomach. Good luck on your test tomorrow man!

Thanks! I'm feeling pretty confident. I did fine on my national boards, this is the state boards and it's all short answer stuff.

We can call it "Corpse Delivery for a Lonely Morgue Owner"

It'll be a musical.

Hahahahaha! ::Hint, it's not meeeee-eee.::

Very good! I'd play that game.

I'm sitting in a restaurant killing time. Two teenagers at the table next to me.

One is talking about how this girl pissed him off, and she keeps texting him and liking his instagrams while he ignores her. He said she's annoying as hell but 'will probably still hook up with her'.

A commentary on the youth of today.

UGH. I want to punch this guy in the throat.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic