Did any of you broke asses score one of Tom Delonge's guitars today on the reissued app? It appears to already be sold out.

Edit: they just went up. $6-$10k. No vinyl, but looks like some pretty cool blink stuff if anyone is interested.

the prices on everything on there is fucking retarded

that gibson is a 3-4 thousand dollar guitar. 6 grand to have tom light it on fire, throw some rocks at it, and spray paint it, is kinda crazy to me.

What you have to keep in mind though, is that they get a $3-4k guitar, and they get a $10,000 tax write off. If it's ruined like you said though, that's kind of stupid.

What you have to keep in mind though, is that they get a $3-4k guitar, and they get a $10,000 tax write off. If it's ruined like you said though, that's kind of stupid.

its not ruined, its just "customized" by tom, In which he burns and spray paints the guitars. but yeah the tax write off makes its an easier buy for some.

These stores should have Enema of the State on splatter

Park Place Mall TUCSON Arizona Vintage Fair Mall MODESTO California Arden Fair Mall SACRAMENTO California Santa Rosa Plaza SANTA ROSA California Irvine Spectrum IRVINE California Pavillion @ Buckland Hills MANCHESTER Connecticut Wellington Green WELLINGTON Florida Countryside Mall CLEARWATER Florida International Plaza TAMPA Florida Castleton Square INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Manhattan Town Center MANHATTAN Kansas Acadiana Mall LAFAYETTE Louisiana Mall of Louisiana BATON ROUGE Louisiana Northpark Mall JOPLIN Missouri Jersey Gardens ELIZABETH New Jersey Cottonwood Mall ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico Coronado Center ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico Animas Valley FARMINGTON New Mexico Smith Haven Mall LAKE GROVE New York Galleria at Crystal Run MIDDLETOWN New York Roosevelt Field GARDEN CITY New York Jacksonville Mall JACKSONVILLE North Carolina Dakota Mall MINOT North Dakota Eastwood Mall NILES Ohio Southern Park Mall YOUNGSTOWN Ohio Salem Center SALEM Oregon Plaza Del Caribe PONCE Puerto Rico Plaza Del Sol BAYAMON Puerto Rico Wolfchase Galleria MEMPHIS Tennessee Katy Mills KATY Texas Southpark Mall SAN ANTONIO Texas Memorial City Mall HOUSTON Texas Sunset Mall SAN ANGELO Texas South Towne Center SANDY Utah Spotsylvania Mall FREDERICKSBURG Virginia

Travis,

You might want to have someone check up with the Irvine, CA store, they are saying that they haven't received any of these titles that you just rattled off, then again they could just be holding them hostage in the back for all I know.. Just a note..

<s>Maybe one of you record veterans can help me out here. I bought a record player today so I could spin some records from my new collection but I've been getting a weird noise when I play my records. It's kind of like the sound when you would play an audio clip backwards, slow and distorted, but the song is well, going forward. It happened on 4 separate records already, so I'm assuming it's the player. Any thoughts?</s>

**Never mind turns out the surface my player wasn't necessarily "flat" enough. Player on floor = records sound fine.

Maybe one of you record veterans can help me out here. I bought a record player today so I could spin some records from my new collection but I've been getting a weird noise when I play my records. It's kind of like the sound when you would play an audio clip backwards, slow and distorted, but the song is well, going forward. It happened on 4 separate records already, so I'm assuming it's the player. Any thoughts?

What kind of table is it? Sounds like you may have a slipping belt possibly.

I'm trying to think if anyone is crazy enough to fly to these places. At first I thought it was a crazy idea, but there are some crazy people out there. Then again, the flight/travel would probably put you at above ebay costs.

So maybe this is a warning to you crazy kids out there. Stay in school.

The day someone flies to a city that has a hot topic that happens to have a $20 blink182 record in stock is the day that I will castrate myself, smear my own shit all over my body, pour gasoline on me, light myself on fire, and jump off the roof of the Empire state building while screaming Blonk. Simple.

The day someone flies to a city that has a hot topic that happens to have a $20 blink182 record in stock is the day that I will castrate myself, smear my own shit all over my body, pour gasoline on me, light myself on fire, and jump off the roof of the Empire state building while screaming Blonk. Simple.

I'll fly to NC just to see you do this.

That's some hardcore HowToBasic shit right there. Except with less eggs