Disney/Marvel Soundtrack picture discs LPs - Hot Topic exclusives (updated 1/18/16)

Sort of on topic but, am I the only one not able to find any vinyl on Hot Topics website. Seems past week I can't view any vinyl there.

I still can't believe Hot Topic doesn't post some kind of disclaimer on their website stating they will be taking the section down during Hot Cash. Every time Hot Cash rolls around this question gets asked a ton. It's cool you were able to figure it out. I always wonder how many people, that don't use vcboard (or another site that lets people know) have no clue what is going on. I bet customer service answers this question on the phone a crap ton for the entire Hot Cash period.

Do you ever go to the one in Overland Park? They always have a great selection.

I'm fairly certain they were sold out by the time I called them.  Not 100 percent though.  I never go to the one in legends but it was the first one I called that said they would put it on hold for 2 days.  picked them up today to go on and watch the royals get dominated.  at least the trip was worth it for the records.  

I would spin it tonight, but I think I'll wait til my son wakes up in the A.M. and we can listen to it together.  

I had to use GOO GONE to get the smaller hot topic sticker off the plastic sleeve, but I went ahead and left the bigger hot topic sticker on it.  looks beautiful.  no regrets, looking forward to buying ones that come out in the future.  this will be a major step in my 2 and a half year old son's journey to record collecting.  :)