PO: The Antlers - Familiars

i think i may definitely be in the minority when i say i liked burst apart a little better than hospice.

I'll join you in that minority opinion.. They're both so great, but I think I just gravitate more towards Burst Apart when I feel like listening to them.

This new song is awesome, and I'm really excited for this album!

one of my all time favorites. i think i may definitely be in the minority when i say i liked burst apart a little better than hospice. will pick this up eventually - waiting to see if anything else surfaces sounds like a good idea. no rush.

I still connect with Hospice emotionally, but, Burst Apart has some of their best tracks of all time.

Every Night My Teeth Are Falling Out? Have mercy.

• 4 weeks later...

def need to listen to this like 5 times before it starts to get real good! Its very mellow and at times a little redundant but there are some amazing tracks in here…I feel they are trying to figure out where they want to go, but this is just a quick stop (as in all the songs kinda blend together) and their next album will be another masterpiece like their debut! 

I'm seeing a severe lack of love for Undersea in here! Better than Burst Apart, in my opinion. This album is great too. I'm sure it will grow.

I have a thing for aquatic / oceanic albums, so Undersea appeals to me a great deal.  It doesn't get as much praise, I think, because it's just a quick little EP.  I love it quite a bit, but it's not as wholesome as Hospice or Burst, in my books.

Giving the leak a whirl right now.  Just started track one.  Can't wait to hear what's in store.