PO NOW: Morrissey - World Peace is None Of Your Business

A lot of great points here. I would like to say that Ringleader is tied with Viva Hate and Vauxhall and I for my favorite Morrissey album. The entire record just grasps me on an entirely different level than any of his other music. I have the tattoo to say so:

es6uma.jpg

Enough boasting. Haha. Now that I'm really into it, I feel the strength on every track, especially I'm Not A Man, although I could deal without the first minute and a half of nothing and the "beef-a-roni" remark, but that's just Moz. Oboe Concerto, lyrically, is probably one of the best album closers I've ever heard.

Love the tat.  I don't have any myself, but I can definitely admire someone's dedication to something they love.  Very cool!

Hi all

I saw that there will be a second pressing of this special vinyl.  Is there any indication that there will be some way to distinguish between the first and second pressing?  I'm just curious if I'll have to go through the two-day stress of getting this again. 

I can finally focus at work again because I got my shipping confirmation.  Thanks for the help!

Lucas

Hi all

I saw that there will be a second pressing of this special vinyl.  Is there any indication that there will be some way to distinguish between the first and second pressing?  I'm just curious if I'll have to go through the two-day stress of getting this again. 

I can finally focus at work again because I got my shipping confirmation.  Thanks for the help!

Lucas

There wont be anything on the packaging to differentiate between pressings as they should be identical. I guess if you want to get another one from this next pressing order it online. Anything going up online will be from the next press since the first press sold out online already. If you go into a store there will be no of telling which pressing is which.

There wont be anything on the packaging to differentiate between pressings as they should be identical. I guess if you want to get another one from this next pressing order it online. Anything going up online will be from the next press since the first press sold out online already. If you go into a store there will be no of telling which pressing is which.

Thank you, Travis. 

I also saw you mentioned that some of the first pressing had two orange vinyl and some were orange and pink.  Do you have any indication of how many double orange vinyl there were?  I feel like I need to have both variants.  Moz collecting is a sickness.

Lucas

Thank you, Travis. 

I also saw you mentioned that some of the first pressing had two orange vinyl and some were orange and pink.  Do you have any indication of how many double orange vinyl there were?  I feel like I need to have both variants.  Moz collecting is a sickness.

Lucas

I honestly have no idea. There's really no way of telling what you'll get until you open it (please no one open these in stores, thank you). They were supposed to just be orange but apparently some are pink/orange.

Just coming here to say that this album is fucking awesome. The instrumentals are so much more interesting than most of his recent stuff and the lyrics are great as always. Also, I tried getting a good photo which was hard, but this album is like, bright orange with a slight pink marble if that makes sense.

VvnDnGT.jpg

I've got a feeling they were cancelling orders that had more than one or two items. I actually had ordered three; one for me, one for a forum member (we were trying to make sure at least one of us got two to help the other out), and one for my friend that was broke until payday and was going to pay me back. So before you guys get all bent outta shape that I might be flipping them, I'm not. Anyway, that order was cancelled and customer service couldn't tell me why even though they still had copies. So I placed another order for just one, and I received a shipping notice today.

It's the only thing I can think of. And I actually agree with the idea of limit one per customer, but since they don't have that policy, I erred on the side of caution and grabbed a few. But then my order was cancelled. Just a thought. But if it was indeed cancelled because I ordered more than one, then the policy should be changed to a limit of one per person and they shouldn't hold a bunch of my Paypal money in a pending transaction.

Oh and off topic, I just read that Moz has already been booted from Harvest Records and needs a label again. This dude must be absolutely impossible to work with!

Totally on topic, I'd say! Morrissey has always been a pain to work with, he just needs to find the people that he connects well with (Marr, Boorer, Tobias, etc). The dude might be a pain in the ass to work with, but the product has never been disappointing. I'm pretty sure him being dropped has a lot to do with him smearing them already on his latest out reach via True To You.