PO Soon: If These Trees Could Talk - s/t & AtE,BtS 2LPs

got my clear copy today in germany... i cant remember when i received such a well-packaged, beautifully designed and sadly dirty record! now, to keep the second presses or not to keep them.

If you have & want to sell a swamp splatter Above the Earth, shoot a message to custin_jole12. Pretty sure he's looking for one.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering that too. If someone seriously feels like they missed out paying that much for the swamp, I got one that I'd let go for that amount!

I know custin_jole was looking for that one but I dunno about for that price. Sheath getting greedy! But if people buy it, why not? They've sold ITTCT tests for far less than that before though.

I definitely echo you guys' sentiments on the price. i was surprised to see it priced so high last night - but was even more surprised to see that someone shelled it out so fast!

when it comes down to it though, that money is going directly back to the sheath, versus into someone else's wallet on the aftermarket. glad people will support a good label that way.

i have to know - was it one if you guys that grabbed the swamp splatter from the thursday night sale yesterday?!

I saw this last night and luckily it was sold out already. This is my ITTCT white whale right now so I really didn't need to throw $100 down. If it was available I would have thought about it for a long time but most likely would have held off. That's a little too rich for my blood. Matt I totally would have bought your copy for $40! That's a super great price! It never comes up on discogs or ebay so if anyone on here is reading this and has a copy they would be willing to sell for a "decent" price let me know! Evan can we be legal brothers? You're always looking out for me bro and it's awesome :)